Elaine's World

Hey guys!!! It's Maddie and I decided to take a chapter to explain what Elaine's world is like. The only big explanation I gave was in the first chapter. So here goes!! :)

RENAN:
In Renan the country is split into tiers. Each tier is a part of something in everyday society. The uppermost tier or tier 1 is the tier that Elaine now falls into. It is the royalty tier where the queen and her family reside. The next two tiers have never been and will never be important in the book, but they are there so I will do a quick explanation of them. Tier 2 is a tier full of people who are just below royalty, the nobles of her world. Tier 3 is the market where merchants, traders and craftsmen live. Elaine's old tier is Tier 4, this tier is where warriors live to be prepared to fight against any threat in Renan's higher tiers. Elaine was technically never part of this tier since she's always been the princess, though she refuses to be on the tier she belongs in, which is tier one. The final tier that will later be spoke of more, but it is mainly servants or laborer who do the hard work for other tiers. They do not do much for the fourth tier, but besides that they are a big part of society for everyone else. They are also the only tier to stay in another tier's area regularly. Even the fourth tier only visits other tiers if they absolutely have to.

FARANA:
Farana, unlike Renan did not split into separate tiers. They live as a people together just like our world now (in many countries). The reason that Jack became Prince is because, as you will learn more about later, the Queen was unfit to have a child. So, in need of a "son" she trusted Jack with the job. Jacks hatred for Elaine was similar to Queen Mina's the reason for their hatred coming so naturally will be revealed later. The life of anyone in Farana will never be elaborated on because almost all the time she is there she will be in the palace.

LAYN'S WORLD:
Layn lives in a world similar to earth. . .except for the fact that it is all supernatural beings. You have vampires, werewolves, witches, ghosts etc. all in the world that as of now we will call "Layn's World" its name will be revealed later, but until then we'll call it that. The world is constantly a war between the vampires and werewolves. The other supernaturals don't really take sides they are just bystanders in the war. When Elaine eventually visits-oops that was almost a spoiler ;) That's all I'm giving you so far, but what I will tell you is that it will be elaborated on soon. . .

Have a great day my lovely readers!!!
~Maddie <3