6

Then I smiled, there was a collective gasp from the three people watching. I opened my eyes and was quickly blinded.

"But you were. . ." Julian said mumbling off at the end.

"Dead, I know. But you can't get rid of me that easy darling" I said smirking up at him and sitting up in bed. I knew he really didn't mean to do it, but I could probably play around with him like this for a bit.

"Elaine, I felt your pain. I felt your death, how are you here?" Carter asked worriedly. His eyes were filled tears as he looked in to my eyes. I walked up to the camera and whispered.

"I will get back to you, if it's the last thing I do I will get home" I said as I observed exactly where he was. Then the screen went black. "Hey, why did you turn that off?" I asked not turning around. I didn't hear an answer so I turned and saw no one.

Suddenly I felt tons of presences all over the room. I turned around and saw one pale dark-haired boy.

"I found her!" He yelled in a surprisingly high voice. I almost laughed and then he turned around and I realized he wasn't in fact a he, but a she with really short hair. I frowned at her as many more people flooded the room. I heard someone talking inside my head "Elaine!"

"Julian?" I asked in thought.
(Julian: J Elaine: E)

J: Yes darling, it's me

E: Where are you?! I need help, there are a bunch of crazed vampires surrounding me!

J: Use your power, they have no clue you have it. It'll catch them off guard at least.

E: Thanks Julian, if they get me I'll message you again about what's going on, but for now. STAY OUTA MY HEAD!!!

I swear I heard him chuckle, but besides that he was gone. I stood there and surveyed the vampires around me. When I met Layn I knew he was a vampire, but his presence was demanding and in power, more than likely because he is the prince. I focused on each of their presences separately as they stared me down. I found the one with the most powerful sense to them and I quickly shot water at them snaking around them and the people next to them. I pulled them over next to me and spoke in my most eloquent voice "You all must leave these premises immediately and you are not to return. I have taken three of you and you were able to do nothing. Imagine what I could do if I had my allies with me. Now go, once you are gone, I will speak to this man who I'm guessing is your leader and then I will leave you" they all stared at me and my water for a few moments before they began trickling out of the room. I then freed the two unneeded people and only kept the leader.

"Why are you here?" I began interrogating. The man had green eyes and dirty blond hair.

"I'm here to retrieve all werewolf prisoners"

"Why?"

"To please my leader" he responded with an empty look.

"Were there any other prisoners?"

"No, just you and a couple of servant girls"

"Where'd you take them?" I asked worriedly. He continued staring blankly, almost not noticing the questions I asked. I let my rope off of him and told him to sit. He did as he was told, probably realizing that there was nothing he could do about my having him.

"They're in safety until we find a use for them" he said and then he moved as quick as a flash up to me and held a glass of some weird liquid over my head. "Just like we'll find a use for you" he whispered before the glass poured over my head, I felt nothing different though.

Then I did what he least expected, I started laughing, I laughed and laughed and laughed. Then, he smirked and ran at me. I lifted my arms to attack him with my water and nothing happened. What's wrong with me? I thought for a moment. .the liquid, it must've taken away my ability.

"Did you put the pieces together sweetheart? Now let's see. . . Why did the werewolf Prince capture you here? Why would he want some sort of sorceress or whatever you are?" He said.

"And what if I decided not to tell you?" I said looking at him incredulously.

He smirked "Then I would force you to"

"I won't tell you until I'm forced" I said and then crossed my arms over my chest.

"Then that's what will happen sweetheart. Now let's go" he said waiting for me to get up. I simply crossed my arms and looked away until I felt him breathing on my neck. He trailed his hand down my chin and stopped it at a spot on my neck.

"Goodnight sweetheart"