𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 ➵ 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

"hey! n/n wait up!" a voice called out, making you stop walking.

"hurry up you brats! you guys are gonna make us late for the third time this week" you said while pinching the bridge of your nose.

"sorry n/n, someone didn't want to get out of bed" osamu said while smacking the back of atsumu's head.

"it's fine, let's go" you shrugged and walked away not wanting to hear the twins' bickering so early in the morning.

"it's not my fault this chick made me stay up last night on facetime!" atsumu said pointing at you.

"oh, so it's my fault? i literally told you to go ahead and sleep but you refused" you retorted.

"well, last night ya look like ya needed my company"

"i don't need your fucking company miya atsumu" oop- you lied.

"yeah yeah whatever boats your float" he smirked eyeing you from top to bottom.

oh shit

here we go again

fuck

your heart skipped a beat. you were somehow out of breath. you turned away to look somewhere else, to distract you from the burning sensation in your cheeks. before you know it your breathing got heavier, way heavier to your liking.

"calm down y/n" you took a deep breath and let it out.

it's crazy how a small act like that could get you so damn flustered.

it's been this way since first year of middle school. you were childhood friends with the famous miya twins. simply because your mother and their mother are also bestfriends.

you hid your feelings towards the setter for so long. like what? 4 or 5 years? you honestly don't know. it first started with a simple crush, nothing special. you were always the type of kid to crush on people for the dumbest reasons, hence why you always got a new crush every 2 weeks.

but everytime you dated your so called crush, it just doesn't feel right. so you ended up breaking up with them too early in the relationship. god you never even dated a guy for more than 3 months.

you obviously knew about your feelings towards atsumu but just brushed it off "it'll be gone next week" or so you thought

weeks turned into months turned into years and still, your feelings for atsumu is still there. if anything it has become stronger.

you didn't plan on confessing or anything. sooner or later people will start to notice your not-so-little crush. you just thought it'll be better if people found out on their own.

thank god the 3 of you didn't arrive late like yesterday and the day before. you were about to walk away to your class when suddenly atsumu pulled you backwards making you stumble a little.

"i'm gonna miss ya" atsumu said hugging you tightly burying his face in the crook of your neck.

you calmed yourself down for a hot second and replied "atsumu you do this every morning before class starts"

"sorry just can't help it hehe" he let go of you making you a little bit sad.

"i'll see you at lunch yeah?" you asked and start to walk away before someone notice you blushing over the setter's actions.