𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6 ➵ 𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒

today was a pretty normal day. you walked with the twins and suna to school, went to class, took a nap, eat lunch, took a nap again. but then you realized something's missing. you couldn't really put your finger on it so you just shake off the feeling and went on with your day.

now, you're currently practicing with nikou and some first years in the music room.

"you said that 1 month ago y/n! stop procrastinating!" by practicing you mean arguing.

"it's not that easy, okay? i don't have any fucking ideas! how about you try to write a song, see how well it goes for you, huh?" you groan in frustration.

"umm l/n-senpai, nikou-senpai can you please stop fighting like a married couple?" one of the first years said trying to stop the both of you from breaking any instruments.

"WE'RE NOT A MARRIED COUPLE!" the both of you said to the poor first year.

"and you, i never said it was fucking easy! but if you continue to procrastinate we're not gonna get anywhere!" nikou pointed at you.

"well why don't you-" before you can finish your sentence the door creaked open, showing yua at the door which took you by surprise.

"i'm sorry, am i interrupting something?" you stood up putting down your guitar.

"no, is there anything you need yua?" you pinched the bridge of your nose trying to calm yourself down.

"oh, right! i need you, like right now! please come with me" before you can say anything else, yua dragged you by the hand and starts running.

"oi! slowdown would you? at least tell me what's going on!" you winced a little bit.

eventually, yua stopped in front of the gym. you can hear shouting? and that's where it clicked. the thing that was missing earlier was the twins fighting. not once did you hear atsumu and osamu bicker today which was weird.

"it's about god damn time" you open the door seeing atsumu and osamu tackling each other throwing punches. you're not even surprised.

"so why did you drag me here?" you faced yua.

"uh.. i can't seem to make them stop punching each other, can you like stop them?" you noticed yua seem nervous?

"i mean i can i guess" you said while walking up to suna.

"but?" yua raised an eyebrow.

"but that would've ruined the show now wouldn't it?" you let out a chuckle while slightly tapping on suna's shoulder.

"you got the whole thing?" he nodded still recording the twins fighting.

"don't forget to send it to me" he nodded again not wanting to talk while recording.

you were about to walk out of the gym, but yua grabbed your arm making you turn towards her.

"aren't you worried about them?" yua seemed genuinely concerned, clearly she's still not used to the twins fighting.

"don't worry, i'm sure kita-san got it under control" and sure enough after you say that, kita came into the gym. he went over to atsumu and osamu making both of them stop instantly.

"see?" yua looked at the twins getting lectured by kita about fighting at practice.

yua sighed in relief "i'm sorry i dragged you all the way here. they won't listen to me when i told them to cut it out, so i thought because you're close to them they would listen to you" yua showed an awkward smile.

"oh please, they won't listen to anyone except their mom and kita" you said making yua chuckled.

"oh and i'm sorry about last week, i was in a pretty bad mood. so i'm sorry if i was being kinda rude" yua smiled and shook her head.