𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 17 ➵ 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒

"ugh"

"ughh"

"uGhHhh"

"okay, what's with all of this groaning?" kita asked the four teenagers that are currently lying down on the hardwood floors.

"it's friday" osamu whined.

"so? isn't that a good thing?" kita asked.

"no, the pisshead is coming home today" you complained.

"l/n-san, why are you even here? don't you have your own practice right now?" kita asked, you didn't say anything and just let out a sheepish smile.

"whatever, i'm not going to deal with this today" kita said as he exits the gym.

"i never knew peace and quiet exists" suna dramatically sighed.

"is yua actually asleep right now?" you glanced at the girl lying down not far from you.

"huh, I guess she is"

"I swear she can literally sleep anywhere" osamu muttered.

"sike, bitch i'm awake" yua said suddenly opening her eyes.

"you guys wanna come over later?" osamu offered.

"nah, thanks. i actually got some assignments i need to finish" yua declined.

"me too"

"kay then, you coming sunarin?" osamu turned to suna.

"sure" suna agreed.

you were quiet for a second rethinking your decision,"if i agree to come will yua be more suspicious of me? it feels like i'm being so desperate to see 'tsumu"

"yo, what you thinking about?" yua asked slightly kicking your thigh.

"huh? nothing" you answered immediately.

"right, let's go home!" yua said standing up. she offered you her hand which you gladly took.

suna and osamu stood up collecting their belongings before quickly stuffing them in their bags. you put on your jacket zipping it all the way up since it's been a lot colder lately because it's already at the end of the year.

"another year already passed huh?"

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

another minute passed as you shuffle again from your current position. you've been reading a certain fanfiction on your phone for about 3 hours. you groaned in annoyance once you realized it's already 2 in the morning.

"why won't they just kiss already"

you were throwing your frustration on your pillow until you heard someone knocked on your window. you raised an eyebrow before walking over to the window.

"wait what if it's a serial killer?"

you put your thoughts aside and opened your curtains revealing atsumu shivering with a blanket draped over his body. he pointed at the window signaling you to open it.

you opened your window eyeing the setter from top to bottom. "what the fuck are you doing?"

atsumu took off his shoes before stepping in your room. "the real question is, what are ya doing still up right now?" he asked before putting all his body weight on you.