𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 16 ➵ 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠

"quit pouting" you said glancing at the boy sitting in the back seat.

"i'm not pouting" he grumbled.

"hu uh i can clearly see that" you rolled your eyes at his childish antics.

"i'm going for a week ya know, not fair"

"you're a really great driver 'samu!" you said ignoring the setter.

"thanks, this is actually the first time i'm driving without pa" osamu said while still paying attention to the road.

the three of you are currently on your way to the train station to set atsumu off for training camp. since mama and papa miya are both busy, osamu is the one driving.

"why can't i drive" atsumu whined for the fifth time.

"because pa said yer not ready yet" osamu answered.

"this isn't fair" atsumu crossed his hands in front of his chest.

"well life isn't-"

"cut out the lecture about life" atsumu said cutting you off mid sentence.

"well, if ya didn't come home late everyday from practice, pa would've taught ya first" osamu deadpanned. atsumu didn't say anything and just sulk in his seat.

"hey tsum, i heard a first year setter from miyagi got scouted too" you said trying to change the topic.

"huh? oh yeah! he's from karasuno i believe"

"cool, can you get me his number?" you joked.

"absolutely.."

"yayy! thanks tsum you're the best" you cut him off immediately.

"..not" he continued his sentence.

"dang it, how about sakusa kiyoomi?" you showed him your puppy eyes.

"no" he answered immediately.

"whyyy not?"

"no- just no. and since when you paid attention to volleyball players" atsumu grumbled.

"i don't know, maybe since dad showed me their pictures" you laughed looking at his expression as if you've betrayed him.

atsumu averted his gaze to the window not wanting to have a conversation with you anymore. osamu nudged you a bit hinting you should try to cheer him up.

you glanced down to your hoodie pocket. and pulled out asuma that's been sleeping all this time.

"cheer up, big boy. here, say goodbye to your kid" you said carefully putting asuma on his lap.

"you brought him?" atsumu said.

"i thought he would like to say goodbye to his dad" atsumu grinned, he was about to open his bag and put asuma in but you noticed it from the mirror.

"don't even think about it" you glared at him. atsumu let out a sheepish smile before returning the kitten to his lap.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎