𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 12 ➵ 𝑎 𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠?

after you made out-

i mean made up with atsumu, everything went back to the way it was before. atsumu got better in a day which was very surprising. you walked to school with the twins and suna like always.

you were feeling pretty tired today. not like physically tired, more like mentally tired.

nevertheless you have a lot of things to catch up on, like the presentation with izumi, band practices (which you have been skipping the past week), and many more shit you can't even remember which hopefully will distract you a little bit from the tired feeling.

the presentation this morning went smoothly, you were too tired to care for your grade but izumi said it was good which made you sighed relief. as you sit back down on your seat, you decided you needed a quick power nap.

not long after you fell asleep, izumi woke you up by purposely pulling your hand where you rest your head making it fall and land a smack on your desk, instantly waking you up.

"i'm up!" you said as you instantly stand up.

"l/n stop sleeping in my class-" the teacher scolded you. you send izumi a death glare before sitting back down on your seat

"-as i was saying, the school festival is next week. every class have to participate so feel free to choose what we're gonna do" your homeroom teacher explained.

"oh! what about a maid cafe" a girl in the front row said.

"booooringggg"

"haunted house"

"another class already called dibs on that" the class president replied.

"how about a cosplay cafe?" izumi suggested out of nowhere.

"yeah, what he said" you said agreeing to izumi.

"oh! that's actually a really good idea l/n-san" the class president said.

"is anyone against l/n-san's idea?" you heard a series of "no" coming from your classmates but you can only laughed at izumi's face.

"what the actual fuck? i was the one that suggested it" izumi growled in his seat.

"oh that just made my entire day"

izumi rolled his eyes at you "got any ideas who you're cosplaying?" he asked.

"i'm thinking nobara" you answered.

"you're just trying to find an excuse to carry a hammer around" izumi snickered.

"well now that you mention it-"

"if you're gonna be nobara i'll be itadori" izumi said cutting you off.

"why not sukuna?" you suggested.

"why would i want to be curse?"

"why not?"

"i'm not gonna walk around shirtless y/n" you send izumi a sheepish smile realizing he saw through you instantly.

after the bell rang, you scurried away from the classroom and made your way to the music room.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"i'm so fucking tired" you said as you stretch your upper body.

"i mean i get you've been skipping practices y/n, but you look like a madman running around school today" nikou laughed at your state.

"shut up" you said as you read over the lyrics you wrote down again.