•I•

Jade's Pov

"Jade Thirlwall!" I heard from behind me , fuck fuck fuck it's her "y-yes"I replied weakly "Here are 5 pounds , go buy us fish and chips"Alana my bully said and threw the money at me I nodded, picked up the money and ran to the cafeteria to get her fish and chips "What can I get you?"The cafeteria boy , Nick asked with a smile he was the only guy who acted with respect . And I have a huge crush on him . "fish and chips please"I mumbled shyly "Here you go"He said with a smile "Thanks"I said and ran to give Alana her food.

"What took you so long?"She asked while rolling her eyes "S-sorry"I said but I wanted to punch on her throat.
"Jade!"My only friend Danellie called "Yeah?"I answered "Where are you going?"She asked "I am thinking about confessing my feelings towards Nick"I said shyly "I even bought him flowers"I said , I really like him I hope he likes me back . "Oh"she replied "Do you think he will like me back?"I asked with a hopeful look "I am not sure"She replied "Do you think he will humiliate me?"I asked getting tensed "I am not sure"She replied ,  for the readers Danielle is also a nerd and the only thing she says is 'I am not sure' , I am fed up of that but she's my only friend. "I'll give it a go then"I said with a smile.

After the school hours were over I ran to the cafeteria "Nick , Can you please come with me for a minute I need to give you something?"I asked , he nodded and followed me "What do you need to tell me Jade?"He asked "I- um really like you ..... Will you go out with me?"I asked and offered him flowers , he reacted in a way I never imagined . "ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS? HAHAHAHA . You really think Ill go out with some as ugly as you?"He laughed and threw the flowers on my face and my eyes got teary.

"Pfft !!! This ugly bitch really thought she'll get a boyfriend"I heard Alana and her friends coming and then I saw Danielle standing there with them and recording everything with a guilty look. "I have something for you Thirlwall!"Alana said and emptied the trash can that thankfully only had leaves on my head "Don't ever try to go for anyone that's out of your league"Alana said and her bitches laughed "You know why?"Alana asked sassily , I looked up "Because YOU. ARE. UGLY" She said each word while poking my forehead. I got up and ran to the building where I sometimes come to paint .

When I got on the rooftop I sat down on the bench there and cried for 2 hours and after that I came to a conclusion. That I will jump off the rooftop as I am a worthless piece of shit. I walked towards the railing and stood on top of it and closed my eyes. Then immediately I realised what I was doing and stopped but before I could come down someone came running and pulled me off and I fell on the top of them. I couldn't see their face as my glasses were no where near me.

"ARE YOU FUCKIN DUMB?? HOW CAN YOU END YOUR LIFE LIKE A LOSER ?DID YOU THINK WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU?HOW WILL THEY FEEL WHEN THEY GET TO KNOW THAT THEY WEREN'T ABLE TO SAVE YOU ?HUH?"I heard a girls voice from beneath me "AND GET OFF ME NOW"she yelled and I immediately stood up "I wasn't gonna jump I swear" I said to her "oh yeah?? So why were you on the railing ? Were you ENJOYING THE VIEW?"She yelled , I just looked down . She almost stormed out of the rooftop but then she stopped "Are you gonna jump after I leave?"She asked , and maybe gave me a glare I couldn't see as I am 75% blind when i am not wearing glasses. "no no"I said and tried to follow her.

We both then stood next the the lift and then she cursed "What happened?"I asked her "The lift is out of service"She said and started to run down the stairs I tried to follow her "Miss Please Wait for me!!! I can't see"I cried and after going down a few stairs I fell down and started to cry loudly and then I heard someone come upstairs "Miss are you here?"I asked now crying in happiness "Stop calling me Miss I am 18"she said and sat in front of me "Get on my back"She said . I tried to find her and accidentally groped her butt "Hey! Watch your hands! Or else I'll leave"She threatened me "I am sorry I can't see anything without my glasses"I said and finally got on her back.

By the way we were at 15th floor and she carried me from the 14th floor and when we got to the ground floor ofcourse she was limping. We saw some people come out of the lift "Is that lift working?"she asked the man "Yeah"He replied "So why did it say lift out of service?"she asked "It was only for 10mins , didn't you hear the announcement?"He said and left she immediately dropped me and now pulled me by my wrist and sat me down in the taxi "Take her home safely "She said to the driver "And you tell the driver your adress and do you have money?"She asked , I nodded "ok"she said and walked away "Thank you Miss!!"I screamed "Don't call me Miss"She yelled back and I left in the taxi.

As I was sitting in the taxi I remembered that I sent a voice message to my mum saying that I am jumping off a building and I panicked. When I reached my apartment , I ran to my mum and saw her crying so I hugged her and cried "I am sorry mum!! I shouldn't have done that *sobs* but it's also your fault !! Why didn't I get Dad's genes ? I got your genes"I cried and my mum almost slapped me so my siblings took me to my room and told me the real reason why mum was crying "The Man Dad was starting a partnership with ran away with all our money and that's why mom is crying because we move back to south Shields"My older sister Sam said "YESS!!!! I AM CHANGING SCHOOLSSS!!!"I cheered my younger brother Josh gave me a glare and they both left my room.

After I ate my dinner I decided to watch some make up videos of Selena , she's the best make up artist in England and she's my idol. She recently made a video on "Fixing the Ugly Make-up tutorial" I decided to follow it. And I was beyond shocked , I was looking very pretty.

I don't know about my grades but I think my face can be fixed .......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n : Wassuppp my fellow lil mixersss!!! I am back!! This is my first Y/n × Jade Story 👀❤️ I am very excited for you guys to read this !! If anyone watched true beauty you'll definitely enjoy this story 😛 . And if you didn't you'll love it even more 😎.

So , did you guys liked the Chapter? 👀

Comments are highly appreciated 😇

Adios xx