•IX•

A/n : Smut on the way 😏 (you're welcome)

Jade's Pov

We are finally back from the camp and guess what I have a girlfriend. But I have a problem , we will be graduating soon and I still haven't found a college for my bachelor's. Well atleast I know that I want to be a make-up artist and the only college for make-up in area is University of Arts London and the fees is too much so I have thought of doing a part time job as an assistant make-up artist for local models. "Jade? What are you doing here?"I saw Camila approaching me "I am working as an assistant Make-up artist here"I replied "oh cool , I am modeling here"Camila said , Camila and I have gotten close not like "close" close but kinda friends close. We both are still very irritating to eachother but now we don't hate eachother much. "Jade! Go get in this outfit"My senior said "Mr Morgan , I am the assistant Make-up artist not model"I said "yeah I know but the person who was going to model with Camila didn't come so thats why I am asking you to do this I'll pay you 1000 pounds"He said and I immediately agreed.

"Jade can you please get a bit closer to Camila?"Mr Morgan said "Okay"I said and got closer to her but I was very awkward "Here let me help you"Camila said and pulled me by my waist and then corrected my posture "Perfect"Mr Morgan said and clicked the photos. "It's all done now ! Thankyou Camila and Jade you both can go and receive your cheques from Andrew"He said and we did as told "Jade you wanna get some food? I am hungry"She said "Okay"I said "You'll pay"Camila said "You asked me so you will"I argued back "Lol calm down I am kidding , I'll pay for the food you pay for the drinks"Camila said and I agreed.

"So, how's things going on with Y/n?"Camila asked me "W-what do you mean?"I asked shocked "I saw your lockscreen of you two kissing don't play dumb"she said while eating my fries "Hey! They are mine"I said taking them from her "Lol , you didn't answer my question"Camila said "She's my girlfriend"I said "Cool"she replied "I like someone too"Camila said "Ohh , who's that person?"I asked and poked her arm "She's very beautiful , has smooth hair , very beautiful eyes and a very nice face structure"Camila said "Oh then ask her to be your girlfriend "I said "She's in a relationship"Camila said "You like Perrie?"I asked "Noo ! Why would I like Perrie?"Camila said overreacting "Perrie's very beautiful , has smooth hair , very beautiful eyes and a very nice face structure"I said "I am not saying that she's not , I mean that she's not the one I like"Camila said "If I were at your place I would steal that person away from their partner"I said "Should I do that?"Camila asked "Yeah!"I replied she gave me a weird smirk "It's getting late I should get going "I said "Yeah me too we have school tomorrow"Camila said "You wanna take a selfie?"She asked "Sure!"I said while giving her a big smile , then we took the picture"Tag me in the picture!"I said to her and left.

---------------------------------------------------------

camilacabello

Liked by @normani , @perrieedwards and 10,000 others