•VI•

Jade's Pov

"YESSSSSS!!"I screamed when I closed the door , Y/N FUCKING L/N JUST GAVE ME A FLOWER!! . I know it's not a big deal for y'all but for me it's everything , she's so cute. "What's with you ? Why are you smiling like a monkey?"My brother asked "Fuck off"I said and ran to my room then jumped on the Bed like a starfish. "JADE!! HUN GO CALL YOUR MOM FROM THE SALON"I heard my father scream "WILL DO!"I yelled back , removed my makeup and changed my clothes before going to my mother's salon.

"Mom ! Dad's calling you for dinner"I said to her and sat down on one of the facial chairs "Norma ? long time no see!!"I saw a woman come in the salon "Sinuhe!! Are you alright now?"My mom asked while giving the woman a hug "Yeah , I am here with my daughter "The woman said and then a very unexpected person entered Camila. I immediately poured the face mask on my face as I was not wearing any make-up. "Camila! You've grown so much"My mom said "Hey Norma"She said , as they were chatting I decided to lay down on the facial beds and as I laid down it immediately broke "J-Jade?"Camila said while laughing "Yeah"I said while rolling my eyes.

"You two must be close"Her mom said "N-""Yes!"Camila cut me off and gave me a side hug "We're just classmates"I said clearing things . Our mothers continued to chat with eachother and I was sitting there with a face pack on my face and Camila clicking picture while laughing That asshole. "I'll just wash my face"I said and washed my face and applied makeup again... "There she is"Camila said with a smirk "I am always worried that Camila might get into an accident as she drives the motorcycle"Her mom said "I don't anymore"Camila said "She's lying!! She drives her motorcycle to school everyday"I said and smirked as I saw her face "This Bitch"Camila said under her breath "Can You please spy on her , so she doesn't ride her motorcycle?"Her mom asked "Ofcourse"I said and Camila stepped on my toe , I winced in pain "Can I atleast get my Helmet back?"Camila asked , I nodded and told her to follow me to my room.

"Your room is like a kid's room lol"She said and laughed as she sat on my bed , I rolled my eyes and got on the table to get the Helmet "Here you go"I said while giving her the helmet "Wait a fucking minute!!"Camila said and moved towards my chair "Is that Y/n's jacket?"She said and raised her eyebrow "Yeah and?"I sassed back "You two fucked"Camila said which made me blush a bit "No we didn't"I said "I'll tell your mom"She said "Fuck off we didn't!!"I said and pushed her "okay! No need to be defensive"She said and smirked. "Well you should treat me with respect , I have your facepack photographs "Camila said "I'll tell your mom that you fucked half of the school"I said bluntly "Okay you win"She said and we both went to the Salon again "It was nice talking to you Norma! I hope we can hang out more often"Camila's mom said "yeah sure Sinuhe!  I will love that"my mom replied. After they left my mum gave me a weird look "You know Camila is a very nice girl"my mum said "Ew no!! She's far from that"I said as I cringed at the thought of us together "She helped her mother ! when Sinuhe was in the hospital she paid the bills by taking 5-6 side jobs . You should be like her"My mum said and left , I rolled my eyes.

Your Pov

When I entered the campus of our school , I saw Jade walking but before I could approach her Camila ran to her This asshole. "Here you go"She said and gave the key of her motorcycle to Jade "What will I do with these?"Jade asked "Since you didn't want me to ride the bike , you can keep the keys. From now on I will just listen to you"Camila said getting a bit close to Jade and then she left "OMG , does Camila and Jade like eachother ?"I heard a boy say to his friends "Jade!"I called "I'll get back at you"She said and jogged to Camila but before she could go I held her wrist "Don't go ! I need to tell you something"I said and she looked at me making me nervous "yeah?"she asked everyone was looking at me "Do you know why sodium carbonate is a basic salt? Carbonate ion is a nucleophile so it would easily react with protons to form carbonic acid, H2CO3. Therefore, sodium carbonate is a basic salt because it is a salt derived from a weak acid and strong base."I said What's wrong with me why did I say this? "Umm okay.."Jade said giving me a weird look "Did you know that?"I asked "No"Jade replied "You should know this , it's a basic concept"I said to her "Let's go to the class"I said then started to walk and smiled when I saw jade following me.