•XII• (Last Chapter)

2 years later............

Jade's Pov

"God Jade slow down ! You will get a very bad hangover"Perrie said and took the alcohol away from me "Perrie c'mon ! Let me drink"I said "Nope! By the way where is Camila ?"Perrie asked "Nevermind There she is"Perrie said when she saw Camila "Hey Jade"She said and sat down next to me "Hello *hiccup* Cammy"I said and hugged her "Oh my god , how much did you drink?"She asked "Only 2 bottles"Jesy said sarcastically "Woah , Jade slow down"Camila said "Yeah , listen to your girlfriend"Leigh said and gave me a nudge "She's not my girlfriend"I said and pushed Leigh "Yeah"Camila said rather sadly.

It's been almost 2 years since Y/n left me and then broke up with me , Do I love her ? Absolutely . Will I slap her if I ever see her? 100% . Will I ever get to see her ? I don't think so. I mean , I still have her number but I cannot call her why? Because I have my pride and self-respect. I am not compromising my self respect for someone who left me. Well , sucks for her I am hot now. "Jadey , Let's go home?"Camila asked "Nope , I need to go somewhere"I said to her "Where?"She asked "The Beach"I said to her "Why?"She asked "It's full moon , it's pretty"I said and left the club , Y/n and I used to go to the beach at night when it was full moon . And when she left it was a full moon night. I go there and cry for a while , miss her and cry even more. I saw the rock on the beach and sat on it , looking at the moon and the sea. It was very beautiful and soothing but this made my heart hurt due to all the memories I have here.

Noone was here except me well it is 1 am ofcourse noone is here

Noone was here except me well it is 1 am ofcourse noone is here. As I was looking at the moon , I heard someone coming towards me and they sat on the rock which was next to the rock I was sitting on "You shouldn't be here, it's 1am"I said to the person "I think I am at a very perfect place at a very perfect time"I heard a very familiar voice "Jade" I looked towards the person it was Y/n "Y/n?"I said and started to sob "Yes baby I am back"She said as I hugged her very tightly , then I realised what I was doing so I pulled away and punched her and kicked her leg so she was on the ground and then sat on her "ouch Jade that's not a very nice way to greet Someone"Y/n said and I started to punch her "Aah!! Jade ow B-Baby Listen"She said under me "NO YOU LISTEN YOU LITTLE SHIT ! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ? YOU JUST LEFT ME !! I SAID I CAN WAIT FOR YOU BUT YOU STILL LEFT ME ! YOU DIDN'T EVEN RESPOND TO MY TEXTS-" "YOU BLOCKED ME"Y/n screamed cutting me off "I am back now"Y/n said with a hopeful look "I don't give 2 fucks about you now ! Okay . I don't care about you .And I didn't even miss you"I lied and then stormed off "Jade please wait"She said and ran after me "NO! YOU GO TO HELL I DONT CARE"I yelled at her "Jade please atleast listen to me-"She said but stopped when she saw Camila approaching "Y/n?"Camila asked "Oh"Y/n said and just Stood there "Yeah , I came back"She said "Ok"Camila said "Cammy let's go"I said and dragged Camila out of there."Please drop me off"I said to Camila and she nodded and I sat in the passenger seat.

Camila's Pov

I was gonna confess my feelings towards Jade , but I couldn't wanna know why? Because she still loves Y/n more than anything. And I just cannot steal Jade from Y/n , because it will be useless Jade will never love me more than a friend. Right now Jade is in the passenger seat of my car "We're here Jade"I said to her "Thanks Camila , I will meet you tomorrow"She said "Tomorrow?"I asked her "Yeah you told me to meet you at the cafe tomorrow , you even said it was very important"Jade said "Oh yeah , let's meet tomorrow"I said and waved as Jade left my car. After I dropped Jade off , I decided to meet Y/n.