•III•

Your Pov

I saw someone grabbing the comic book I was waiting to read for the entire week The Glory of Death Volume 4 , before she could take it with her I grabbed it pulling it from her "I touched it first"the girl said "I saw it first"I said and pulled it very hard which made her fall on top of me. Then I saw who the girl was , it was the girl who was going to jump off the building. "S-sorry"she said and quickly stood up , "You can read it"she said and tried to run away but before she could do that I grabbed her wrist "You almost fell straight on your face for the comic you read it first"I said , "No it's alright"she said and tried to run again but the owner of the shop stopped her "Jadey ! Where are you going I Made noodles for you finish them first"He said , which made her curse "okay"she said and sat down , I smirked and sat down next to her with a book.

As I was reading my book I felt eyes staring at me "It's not polite to stare"I said which made her choke a bit "I'll go now"she said as she was eating "Finish it"I said , she glared and continued to eat her noodles "You look like you're of my age , where do you study?"I asked , looking in her eyes "I am actually 14"she said and she made a "cute" face "No you're not"I said and gave her an eyebrow raise "Haha just kidding , I am actually 25 . I work at a MNC"She replied now giving me a serious look "I am not dumb"I said "I am an exchange student"she said "Oh, which uni do you study in?"I asked "The Capital of Canada"She said "Toronto"She added "The capital of Canada is Ottawa"I corrected her "Yeah that"She said nervously and continued to eat ramen and read the comic book she jumped at me for.

Jade's Pov

As I was reading the comic or let's say pretending to read the comic I decided to talk to Y/n so I don't seem sus. "Do you live in this neighborhood?"I asked "You have very noticeable facial features , I don't think I haven't seen you here"I added "If you haven't seen me here that means that I don't live here"She replied still focusing on her comic "Then why'd you happen to crawl to this place"I mumbled "I didn't crawl here I walked , like I've been doing it since I was 11 months old"She said proudly "Good for you"I said, stood up
and kind off shotgun the juice kept on the table "It was mine"Y/n said and looked up to me "Sorry"I said , and gave the comic to her "You finished it?"she asked "I am a fast reader"I replied "I was talking about ramen"She said "I am a fast eater too"I said and ran but just before I could go I left my shoe in the sitting area "Fuck"I cursed picked up the shoe and yeeted out of there.

"Thank god she didn't recognise me"I sighed in relief , when I got home I threw ramen at my brother "Why are you so angry? Did you see the hottest person from our new school there?"He joked but then I glared at him "Oh my god !!! It happened"he said and laughed "She didn't recognise me though"I said "How are you so sure?"He said and raised an eyebrow "Oh shittt"I said and ran up to my room to stress about it.

Next Day......

"Sam!!! Please drop meeee"I scream to my sister "You're late again because of that make up , in my time we were always bare faced"She said "Okay boomer"I said and rolled my eyes. "Bye Jade!!"My sister said when she dropped me off . As I was walking to the class , Y/n came out of nowhere and our lips were inches close and I panicked so I almost fell but got back up she was still looking me dead in the eyes "Hi"I said nervously , she was about to go in the class but then she stopped and approached a group of girls. She snatched the phone of a girl "Delete it"She said getting angry "W-what?"the girl who I guess was Emily stuttered "The photo , or I'll throw this whole this away"Y/n said still glaring at the girl "I will , please give me back my phone"I girl pleaded , y/n gave her the phone and entered the class and sat on her place.

"Why is she so scary?"I said to Madison , who was standing next to me "Everyone knows that Y/n hates to get her photo taken"Madison said "But she's hot"I said and covered my mouth when I realised what I said , Madison smirked "I know"She said "But she has a temper a really bad one"Mads said as we entered the class with me.

After the school was over , I decided to go to the mall for buying more cosmetics. As I was shopping I saw Alana with her bitches and Danielle there , one of her bitches saw me and I guess didn't recognise me "Disguise, success"I said mentally and ran out of the mall as I remembered all the times they bullied me , something got in me and I kept running and suddenly a motorcycle came in front of me I fell down and so did the person driving it "Are you hurt?"I got up and asked the person , she removed her helmet and I saw beautiful dark brown hair and a goddess face "CAMILAA!!"someone shouted she gave me her helmet and ran away , I decided to follow her.

As I was following her I saw people following her , I am not getting involved in this gang shit. But I still followed her , I saw she was surrounded by all the people following her. "You thought you would fool us? Huh?"The gang leader who was a bit taller than her said "I mean yeah, you are stupid"She said and smirked , then the gang leader threw a punch at her which she missed as the girl dodged it "Not my face"She said , then she punched the girl on her stomach and I immediately played Police siren on my phone and the gang people ran away.

After they left I came out of the place I was hiding , I sighed and then the biker girl came out of nowhere "What's with you?"She asked "Why did you follow me?"She added "Oh look UFO"I said and pointed at the back of her "seriously?"She smirked , I was about to run but I kinda tripped and before I could fall she pulled me , so she was basically back Hugging me . I looked up to see her face "What are you looking at ?"She asked "Run"I said "what?"she asked "Bye"I said and yeeted out of there.

When the biker girl was nowhere in my sight I realised I was still holding her helmet. "Why can't my life be normal?!"I said and stomped my feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Wassup Guyssss!!! What do you think about the Biker girl 😛? How will you think Jade will react when she finds out that 'The biker Girl' actually studies at her school. Wait for the next chapter to find out 👀❤️

Did you guys like the chapter?😉

Comments are highly appreciated 😇

Adios XX