•VII•

Your Pov

I have a date today ! This is actually my first date , I have never dated anyone in my life. It's not that people haven't asked me out , I am actually the most beautiful person in the world tbh it's just that I didn't like anyone. But now I do , Jade is literally the 2nd most beautiful person in the world. I hope our little date goes fine "Dude !!! Earth to Y/n"I heard Lauren say "Yeah"I responded "it's almost time for the game , get your little ass on the field"She said "My ass is not little"I mumbled and followed her. Lauren is the captain of our red team , Lauren and I are not actually friends tho I mean she lives in my neighborhood so I know her and I find her cool the only thing about her that I find questionable is that her preference , she has a huge crush on Camila which disgusts me other than that she's fine.

Game time bish ⚽.......

We started off pretty strong , in the first half the score was 3:1 we had the lead , I scored 1 goal and Lauren scored 2 and in the blue team Camila scored their goal. Between the break I saw Lauren looking at Camila "Hey! Stay focused"I said to her "I am very much focused"she replied still looking at Camila , then I saw Camila winking at her "Well , I don't think I am that focused anymore"She said "then just let me do all the work"I said and we came back to the field. Camila had the ball and I came and took the ball from her and scored another goal , she grunted and pushed me "CAMILA! YELLOW CARD"the referee said and we continued our game and I scored one more goal and we won by 5-1 lol. Everyone in the audience came to the ground and started to hug everyone , I saw Jade sitting there in the audience I waved at her and ran to the locker room.

y/n: Meet me in 15 minutes outside the locker room 🍨 :)
jade: Okay 😘

"Look at that creepy smile"I heard Madison's voice "what are you doing here?"I asked "I wanted to see my bestfriend"she said and kept her both hands on my shoulders coming closer to me "I need to change"I said "okay I'll wait here"Mads said and spanked me bottom "Hey!"I gave her a look she just laughed. After I took a shower and changed my clothes I saw Madison looking at my phone laughing "You ASSHOLE"I said and snatched my phone away from her "Aww my little baby has a date"She said and poked my sides "Shut up"I said "I hope you finally get your first kiss"She said in a teasing tone and I glared at her "Wait! Do you even know how to kiss?"She Challenged "Yeah ofcourse I do"I said getting offended "Oh ? I don't believe you"Madison said "MADISON ELLE BEER I SWEAR TO GOD ILL KILL YOU"I yelled "That doesn't prove anything to me"She said smirking "You know what I've had enough"I said and connected our lips together , Just to show her that I can kiss I lost the chance to have Jade as my first kiss. As we were kissing I heard the door open and we pulled away , I saw a very sad/disappointed Jade standing there "Jade-" "NO Y/N ! I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING"jade yelled and ran to I don't know where.

"Holy shit I am so sorry Y/n , I didn't know it will all fuck up your relationship with Jade"Mads said feeling bad "It's not your fault Mads , we were just fooling around. Ill find her and tell her Everything"I said and hugged Madison as she was feeling like shit "Well , you do kiss very well"She said with a smirk "Told you"I said with a big smirk "Now go get your girl"Mads said and I ran in the same direction as Jade. "Jade!"I called "JADE?" "Y/n ? What happened cannot find Jade?"I heard Camila said "Fuck off Camila , it's not the right time"I said "Well , do you like her?"she asked "why do you care ? Do you?"I asked "Well if it bothers you so much , yes I do" She said and left , which made me furious . I then called Jade like 10 times she didn't answer my calls. So , I ran to Perrie.

"Perrie!"I called "Yeah"she replied "have you seen Jade?"I asked "No , I think she went home"Perrie said I thanked her and took a taxi to the comic book store.

Jade's Pov

I don't know how can she do this to me? She was kissing Madison. Ofcourse because Madison is like a 100 times more prettier than me. I was sitting in the auditorium crying like crazy "Jade are you okay?"I heard a voice it was Camila "Go away "I said to her still sobbing "I am not an asshole , I am not leaving you like that"She said and I looked her "I mean not that big of an asshole"she corrected "What happened Jade you can tell me anything"Camila said as she cupped my cheeks "Y-y/n kissed M-Madison"I sobbed "Oh"She replied and hugged me tightly I hugged back "So ,you like Madison?"Camila asked me "No , I like Y/n-" "shh don't say that"Camila said cutting me off "I know"She added and kissed my head "It's 6:30 , do you want me to drop you home?"She asked softly caressing my hair , I nodded weakly in response. "Get on"Camila said as she came towards me on her motorcycle "I am not getting on that"I said "I will never let anything bad happen to you"Camila said and looked directly in my eyes , which made me smile I nodded and sat on the bike and held Camila tightly.

Your Pov

As I was waiting for Jade in front of her house , I saw Camila's bike approaching. Then I saw Jade sitting on it , which broke my heart "Jade"I called she completely ignored me and went inside her house "Ahem , Y/n so ...I did something"Camila said and left , That stupid bitch. I gathered all my courage and rang the doorbell , and a woman opened the door. "I am Y/n L/n"I said "Jade's Friend"I added "I am Jade's Mother , L/n? Are you Y/Father's/N L/n 's daughter?"Jade's mom asked "Yeah"I replied "Oh ! So glad to have you Y/n ! My other Daughter , Jade's Elder sister works for your Father"her mom said "Oh"I replied "Please come in"She added with a smile , I nodded and came inside.

"JADE! COME DOWNSTAIRS"her mom yelled "COMING"jade yelled back , and after a few minutes she came running down the stairs "What are you doing here?"Jade asked coldly "I came to talk to you"I said "No"she simply said "JADE! GO TALK TO HER IN YOUR ROOM "Her mom yelled "WHY?"Jade asked then her mom whispered something in her ear "Okay whatever , come follow me"She said I nodded and followed her. After I entered I closed the door , "Jade it's not what it looks like-" "Bullshit"Jade cut me off "Well , I don't care kiss whoever you want you don't have to show fake sympathy towards me"Jade said "Oh yeah? You're that unbothered? Then give my jacket back"I said and pointed towards the Jacket kept on the Table fan "okay"she stomped her feet and tried to pull the jacket but was unable to "Let me help"I said and pulled but it didn't work "You pull the jacket , I'll pull you"She said I nodded and did as told and I end up falling on the bed on top of Jade and the Jacket on top of our heads and suddenly the door opened "Ahem Mom made Dumplings for you two"I heard someone say I immediately threw the jacket and got off her "Wait! You're my Boss' daughter"Her sister said "Yeah"I said my cheeks still burning from embarrassment.

"I am fine actually , you don't need to give me these"I said to Jade's mom "Shush you ! You live alone and I don't want you to cook"Her mom said and patted my head , I smiled thanked her and looked at Jade still glaring at me "Jade?"I called "Yeah"She answered "we still didn't talk properly"I said "I don't care"she said and ran to her room ,I sighed "Thanks Mrs Thirlwall"I said to her mom again for everything "Call me Norma and no need to thank me Y/n ! Your family is doing a lot for our family already it's just our responsibility to take care of you"Norma said I smiled and left her house.

"Look who's home"I heard when I came back to my penthouse "What are you doing here? And why are you here?"I asked Madison "Well , I fucked things up . So , I should unfuck things too"Mads said and came towards me "What?"I asked getting confused "I know that Jade is avoiding you , so , I asked Me Han to arrange a camping tour for our class."she said "And he agreed?"I asked shocked "Yes"Mads nodded "God Did you flash your boobs?"I asked "Shut up"She said and hit my shoulder "Since , last year's camping got cancelled I told him we really want to go this year. And he said it was a great idea."She explained "Oh so what will I do?"I asked "Court her , do anything to make her Fall for you again. Confess your feelings like a normal person ,do romantic things and the plus point of camping is that she cannot runaway"Madison said "God I want to kiss you again now"I said and hugged her tightly "Please don't I'll fall in love with you again"She said and bit her lip "eww"I said and cringed "And Y/n ! Keep her away from Camila , she tried to steal her today . I was in the auditorium and I saw Camila trying to get closer to her"Madison explained "Well , I have someone who will take care of Camila"I said with a smirk.

Jade I am gonna win you back again 🤠🔫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Wassup Guyssss!!! I hope you all are still hooked 🙃 . What do you think will happen now ? Will Jade change her mind about You? Or Will she move on with Camila ? Read more to find out 👀

So , did you guys like the chapter? 🤠

Comments are highly appreciated 😇

Adios xx