•II•

Your Pov

I sighed in relief as I got back home , It took me half an hour to come back from North Shields to my penthouse in South Shields. I decided to take a cold shower as it was an eventful day. As I was washing my body I saw a cut on my arm which might have been caused by the falling on the concrete rooftop. I smiled when I realised I saved someone's life because if I didn't run to her I maybe would've regreted it for my entire life. Like I do for Corbin , he was my best friend who committed suicide by jumping off the same building that girl was on. I wasn't able to save him , I got late. Remembering this makes me hurt like hell but I'll never forgive myself for that.

Jade's Pov

"Jade!! You'll be late for your school , do you want to be late on the first day??"My sister Samantha yelled "Nope"I said and came downstairs everyone's jaw was on the floor. "Who are you and what did you do to my sister?"Josh my younger brother asked "Shut up"I said and rolled my eyes. Well everything about my face changed , I got rid of those ugly glasses and now I'm wearing contacts. I did my eye make-up in such a way that it is really highlighting my eye shape , all my spots or pimples on my face are covered thanks to the concealer and most important I did my hair down with a bit of waves instead of a ponytail.

"Is this even allowed in your school?"My elder sister who right now works at a company asked "Ofcourse it is"I replied sitting in the car "It was not allowed at my time though"Samantha said "Which was decades ago"I said "Did you just call me old?"She glared at me "Yup"I replied with a cheeky smirk "Asshole"she mumbled and dropped my brother who's 2 years younger than me and I who's in the last year of high school off.

When I entered the high school ( Fourth Generation or FG High School) I felt like all eyes were on me , damn I feel like a vip. "Hey!! Are you new?"A blonde girl asked who was with other 2 girls "Yeah , I am Jade Thirlwall"I said and offered my hand "Oh non sense"the blondie said and gave me a bone crushing hug "I am Perrie , this is Leigh Anne and this is Jesy"Everyone gave me a hug one by one. "let me show you the vice principal office , he will assign you the classroom"Perrie said and took me to the office "See you in class ! Bye Jadee!!"They all said insync , they should be in a girlband lol.

"So , Thirlwall you must be the topper of your school"The vice principal assumed and came towards me and took my report card to see all Cs and Ds "That's my brother"I said "oh"he said and turned to my brother who was giving me a smirk , that asshole....
"Jade , Your classroom will be on the 3rd floor 2nd classroom from the right"My class teacher Mr Han said I nodded and came out of the office and saw Perrie waiting for me "C'mon Jeed , I'll show you the classroom"she said as we were walking someone passed between Perrie and I . She turned around and looked at us for a while and continued to walk. "Wow she's very charming"I said getting dreamy "Ofcourse she is , that's Y/n L/n the topper of our class . She rarely talks to anyone and basically hates dudes . And yeah congratulations she's gay or you can say bi I don't really know"Perrie said.

As we were walking in the corridor I saw my laces were undone so I tripped and fell face first on Y/n's back and there was a print of my face on her blazer "I am sorry"I said she just glared at me and took off her blazer and saw the make-up and threw it at me "Wash it or throw it away"She said coldly and got in the classroom , "are you okay Jeed?"Perrie asked , I turned my face away and fixed my makeup a bit "Yup"I replied "She's such a cold bitch"Perrie said and sat on her seat and suddenly the teacher came.

"Jade come here !"He said smiling "This is Jade Thirlwall , our new student from North Shields. Guys make her feel loved !"Mr Han said and people cheered or said 'ofcourse we will' "You can go sit next to Y/n"Mr Han said but because of the incidents that just happened I don't have the boobs to sit beside her "I can't , I have a bad eyesight . Can I sit next to Perrie?"I asked him "Ofcourse you can Hun , don't be formal "He replied with a smile and I sat beside Perrie.

After the class was over a very beautiful girl came to us (pez , Leigh , Jess and I) "Meet Madison ! The second topper of the class and the most beautiful person here other than y/n Ofcourse"Perrie said and hugged Madison "Hi Jade! I am Madison you can call me Mads"She said with a smile "You have some competition here"Perrie teased her "I can see Pez"she sassed and hugged me , then I saw Y/n approaching us "Mads , let's go "She said and Madison nodded and followed her.

"What the fuck just happened?"I asked "Y/n only talks to Madison , they have been really close since childhood"Perrie said "And there are many people who ship them together , because they are the most beautiful and brightest students"Leigh Anne added "That's BS Y/n doesn't have a heart"Jesy said "True"we all agreed. After sometime Madison came back "Let's go eat Fish and Chips"She said "Sure I'll bring it in 5 minutes "I said ready to run "Jade , why would we tell you to bring us food? we have manners"Perrie said and giggled "We all are going together"Leigh said and we all then ate fish and chips , played a several games in the arcade and took some photographs in the photo booth.

I couldn't be more happier , I finally have friends and people like me and call me Pretty. It's like a dream come true. When I got home I washed my face and sat on my bed playing candy crush. Then I got added to my first ever Group chat called

---
Gorgy Huns 💋

Pez : Jade!! I saw you are not on instagram ???!!! Why ?? You are a goddess

Mads: Yeah!! C'mon jadey make an account and bless my feed with your gorgeous face 😉

LeeLee: EXACTLY!!

Jesminda: Yes !! You sexy cow go make an account on insta 👀💋

Jade: You guys 🥺❤️💋💯

---

As I was smiling I heard camera noises it was my brother Josh "Now our school will know that The "goddess " Thirlwall is just a cat fish"He said and ran with the phone "You little shit come here!!" I said and followed him and I caught him and snatched his phone away but ofcourse it had a lock "What do you want?"I asked "Well , I want you to go bring me some ramen from the super market and The Glory of Death 4 comic book"He said "And then you'll delete the pics?"I asked "Yup"He said "okay then"I said and grabbed my wallet and decided to go to the comic store I visited in my childhood.

"Jadey ? Is that you?"The owner of the comic book store John who is like a second father to me asked "Yes ,John! "I said and gave him a hug "Go , find the book , I'll make you noodles"he said I nodded and got in the Horror section. I was looking for the Glory of Death Volume 4 and I finally found it. When I grabbed it , someone else grabbed it too "I touched it first"I said "I saw it first"I heard a very familiar voice as we were pulling the book from eachother's hands I ended up falling on her and then saw who it was........

It's Y/n freaking L/n . Oh no...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n : Wassup guyssss!!!!! I hope y'all enjoyed the second chapter 😉👀. What do you think will happen will Jade's bare face be a secret ?

So , did you guys liked this chapter ?👀

Comments are highly appreciated 😇

Adios xx