the bitch came back

Idiot chicken pov:

No.nononononononono. This can't be happening. What am I going to do. Thi-this-i would fail as a parent. Especially without my goddamn mate. Whywhywhywhywhywhy. Why me. thi-WAIT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ABOUT WORK?!?! Oh fuck me. I don't know why but i started to cry. Like, legit sobbing.after abt 5 mins. Of that Rumi came and knocked on the door. I hesitantly opened it, and she came bursting in and engulfed me in a hug.

I started crying into her shoulder while she rubbed my back. I heard the doorbell ringing. Welp.... I wiped away my tears and opened the door. " DaBi?

WhAt ThE fUcK?" what is this piece of shit doing, just randomly showing up at my doorstep, not to mention, THIS FUCKER IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN PRISON. "How tf did you get here, and you better answer quickly before I call the police." At this point Rumi walked in, and she took one look at dabi and everybody immediately knew that she was 'bout ready to attack my ex.

"Rumi, calm down. I wanna see what this asshole has to say for himself before you kill him." she calmed down pretty quickly but still was occasionally shooting him a death glare. I invited him inside cus i didn't want anybody to hear our conversation. " so, a few questions that need answering." ugh what does that bastard want. "A, how are you babe" WHAT THE FUCK DID HE JUST CALL ME? "Ok first off, you rejected me, you don't get to call me babe, and second, i'm doing just fine." "really, cus those tear stains on your face say otherwise" "mind your own fucking beeswax" "jesus.just as fiery as always.and question B, did you miss me sweetie" "k, like i said you rejected me, so stop it with the pet names. also.LIKE HELL I MISSED YOU. your sorry ass left me feeling alone and abandoned. You really think that i missed you. And even if i did, you what,just expect me to forgive you? You left me. Depressed.without my mate.and guess what? I've got a lil surprise for you.im having your child you dipshit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys enjoy my shitty story ALSO 373 READS? how.just how.