The Truth Comes Out

Hey guys and gals I really hope you're enjoying this little idea I had in mind. I did this story mainly out of boredom but you all really seem to like it. Well that's all I have to say for right now so enjoy.

                                                       *Tails PoV*

"Wh-what?" Cream said, completely shocked. "Do you like Tails?" Sonic said again. I can't tell from this darkness but I think she's blushing. I have always had a crush on cream and the only person that knows that is sonic, so it's no surprise that he would ask this question. "Yes!" She says, probably blushing enough to put Knuckles fur to shame when she said that, and i can say the same "Cream... Y-you like me." I say. I can barely see her but I know she nods. I walk up to her and kiss her cheek and say, "Well I like you too." She ran up and hugged me.

                                                        *Rouge's PoV*

Two down two to go. "OK Blaze truth or dare." Cream said as she sat back down. "Uh dare." Blaze said, I hope she says what I want her to say. "I dare you to play 'seven minutes in heaven with silver." She said. Yes that's something I wanted her to say

                                                    *Blaze's PoV*

Me and Silver looked at each other awkwardly as we got up to go to the closet. On our way there I tripped on something and Silver caught me. "Thanks Silver." I said. "No problem." He said as he opened the door to the closet.

                                                      *Rouge's PoV* seven minutes later

"OK guys time." I shout as I open the door to the closet. I see them making out and they scream when I open the door. "OK lovebirds your times up." I say as they sit back down in the circle "Shadow truth or dare." Blaze says. "Dare."

And that's the cliffhanger ending I hope you've been enjoying this series so far cause the next chapter is the ending. I'm sad to see this series come to a conclusion, but it always happens zfinn out