Moods and Emotions [CH3]

Despair and agony filled the mood in the house.

It had been a few days since the death of their bandmate, Seokjin.

Everyone was sitting in Seokjin's room, unable to bear the lost feeling of their eldest member.

Namjoon was still sobbing, Jimin just sat there quietly, Yoongi and Hoseok were talking about any clues they had found, and Taehyung and Jungkook just hugged each other, feeling sad.

Everyone was grieving. They didn't have the energy to even comprehend that one of them was the murderer. They were too tired to find out, yet.

"I miss him.." Jungkook whispered.

"I know. Me too." That's all Taehyung could say, hugging him tighter. Jungkook buried his head into Taehyung's chest, crying. Taehyung held Jungkook closer, missing Seokjin.

Meanwhile, Jimin was sitting down, his head hung low.

Jimin felt guilty. His last words to Seokjin was not something he wanted to tell Seokjin. He felt really exhausted, even if he didn't move much. He looked at Namjoon, seeing him sobbing. "I shouldn't be the one sad. It should be Namjoon." Jimin thought to himself. He scooted over to Namjoon and put his head on his shoulder.

Hoseok and Yoongi talked about all the things they found. "Okay, we talked about the things we found. Is there anything we don't know about?''

"The time. I don't know the time." Yoongi said.

"Me neither. I didn't really look at the clock, but I think it was 4:30. But... what's the point if we don't know what time he died?" Hoseok said.

"Oh.. uhh.." Yoongi thought for a moment. "Namjoon?"

Namjoon put his head up, looking at Yoongi. "The time was 11:00 when I left Seokjin alone..." He said, then putting his head back down.

"Hmm... So maybe he was already dead for 4-5 hours before we found him..." Yoongi wondered.

"Maybe." Hoseok said. Yoongi then sighed, tears forming. "I miss Seokjin."

"Me too. We all miss him. There's nothing we can do about it, though." Hoseok said, his voice cracking as he sobbed.

Everyone then went silent, reminiscing on the memories of them and Seokjin.

They couldn't help but think back to when Seokjin was alive. To when things were better.

Sure, it probably wasn't a good coping method, but there was only so much they could do.

"What happens if I jump off this bridge?" Seokjin asked.

"You- You're literally the oldest, you know if you jump off you'll break a bone right?" Yoongi said, seriously.

"Nah, he'll be fine.~" Hoseok teased.

"Alright, bye!" Seokjin said as he jumped in.

"Hyung!" Jungkook said, shocked.

"I'm jumping in, too. Wish me luck, aliens." Taehyung looked up at the sky, praying before he jumped in. He jumped in.

"Oh my god. They're going to die." Jimin said.

What ended up happening was that they were fine. They just pretended to look dead, and Jungkook and Namjoon were in hysterics.

Each member flashed back to their memory with Seokjin.

"Stupid. You know we can sneak in just fine." Jungkook whispered. It was the beat time of night, and they were planning to rob a candy store.