Epilogue

Allison had been new in Beacon Hills but the warm welcome that she got, had made everything easier. She made new friends, she had a boyfriend, she had everything until she found out about "the real world". The world of werewolves, banshees, other supernatural creatures and hunters. Her whole life had changed. She and Scott broke up, she found out that her whole family were hunters and she had to train as hard as possible to carry that on and she started to see the world trough a whole new point of view. But there was one thing that had never changed.

"You're my new best friend," she had said to Allison on her first day at Beacon Hills Highschool. She never imagined that this girl would mean so much to her. She never knew that she would love this girl, with the strawberry blonde hair and the hazel-green eyes as more than best friends. Lydia was the only thing that remained the same in Allison's life. Lydia was her rock, her shoulder to cry on, her everything.

Allison looked at the framed picture on her nightstand and carefully picked it up. Her thumb gently ran over the glass. She smiled at the sight of her and Lydia, laughing at each other, not worrying about a single thing. Her smile slowly fade away as Allison carefully put down the framed picture again and let herself fall onto her mattrass. She let out a sigh and burried her face in her pillow. She knew Lydia didn't love her, not the way she loved Lydia. They were best friends and they were both girls. It was wrong and it would probably never happen. Allison let out a frustrated groan that was muffled by the pillow and then rolled herself on her back again. This wasn't going to work, it would never work. The huntress and the banshee weren't meant to be together. But her father had taught her that there's always hope and you should never give up without a fight.