002

Allison held her cup of coffee with both hands while she took small sips of the warm beverage, trying not to burn her mouth. She watched Lydia scanning trough the crowd, looking for her friends. Her lips pursed and a frown on her forehead. Allison wanted to say something, anything, but nothing came out of her mouth. Her mind was completely blank. Out of nowhere Lydia grabbed Allison's hand and started pulling her along trough the cafetaria. She saw Stiles, Scott and Isaac sitting at a table, all three looking like they could be falling asleep any minute. Lydia sat down next to Stiles as Allison took place next to Isaac, opposite Lydia.

'You guys look really bad,' Lydia said as she looked at all of the boys one by one.

'Did you have a rough night?' Allison asked while she patted Isaac on his head.

'Isaac thought it would be funny to have a werewolf race,' Stiles answered and rolled his eyes. 'He actually woke us in the middle of the night to dare Scott to race him and then they came to get me. Of course, I had to see this.'

Allison rolled her eyes and took another sip of her coffe while she now looked at Scott. Their eyes locked on the others for a couple of seconds before she looked away. It felt like someone was trying to crush her stomach with their bare hands and she looked at her cup. It had been two weeks since she had broken up with Scott, she had seen the pain in his eyes when he said it was okay. He understood her, he said. It was all just too complicated. With her family and with Scott being a werewolf and her being the hunter. It was complicated because of the feelings she had developed for this special girl that was sitting right in front of her. She sighed and drank the last sip of her coffee. She grabbed the cup, aimed at the garbagecan and threw it away. It went straight into the garbage can and a smile crept up on her face.

'Nice Ally! You're just getting better and better,' Lydia said with a big smile. 'How about we practice a little after school, huh?'

Allison's heart started pounding in her chest at the thought of being alone in the woods with Lydia. She loved the idea, but was terrified at the same time. She didn't know if she could take to be alone with her, without telling her what she really felt. The urge to just hold her was so big..

'I can't, Isaac asked me to help him practice some more on his fighting skills,' Allison quickly answered.

Isaac sat up straight, with a confused look on his fight. 'Did I...' Allison kicked him from under the table and he gasped. 'I  did, I asked her that last week. I really need to get better so I can defeat all of the bad guys that are coming for us, so I can protect all of you guys.'

Stiles and Scott rolled their eyes in sync and Lydia frowned a little. Kind of stunned that Allison had turned her down and didn't want to practice with her. 'Oh, okay.'

Allison forced a little smile on her face and quickly looked away so she didn't have to see the dissapointment in Lydia's eyes. She felt Isaac's eyes burning into the side of head, trying to catch her look. She took a deep breath as she stood up from the table and swung the handle of her bag over her shoulder.

'I'm going to the bathroom before heading to class, I'll see you guys there,' she said as she quickly walked to the double doors to head for the hallway. In her rush to get out of the cafetaria she didn't see the girl that was right around the corner, trying to head for the cafetaria. Big brown eyes looked into Allison's. Allison looked at the girl but didn't recognize her. The girl had long brown hair that she braided in two braids, Allison assumed she was Japanese.

'I'm sorry,' Allison mumbled as she quickly walked past the girl to get to the bathroom. Far away from Lydia and her friends.