003

'So, what's going on with you?' Isaac carefully put the bow and arrow down on the ground and looked up at his friend.

Allison sighed and put her quiver over her shoulder as she took one of the arrows out of it. She tried to concentrate as she aimed the arrow at the target on the tree and let go after a couple of seconds. The arrow shot trough the sky but was caught by Isaac before it could hit the target. She let out a bigger sigh this time and rolled her eyes. 'That was going to be a great shot!'

'What is going on with you?' Isaac asked again as he handed the arrow to her.

She dropped her arrow and bow on the ground and put the quiver down beside it. She sat down to it and pulled her legs up so she could wrap her arms around it.

'I don't know,' she sighed and Isaac sat down next to her. 'I just feel different.'

'Well, you just broke up with Scott,' Isaac said and shrugged. 'That must be hard and weird, since you have been dating for a while now.'

Allison sighed and nodded. The break-up with Scott had been hard, but it wasn't the thing that made her different and feel weird. It was the way she started to feel about her best friend, Lydia. She had no idea how her dad and her friends would react to her liking Lydia, about her liking a girl. Her friends love her, she knew that. But it wasn't something that you would just tell someone. Especially since there's so many people that don't accept someone that's bisexual or gay. Some people even resent people for it and she wouldn't want that. She swallowed and looked at Isaac who looked back at her. He smiled at her and she couldn't help but smile back at him.

'You know that you can tell me anything right?' he said and a frown showed up on his forehead. He knew that she was hiding something from her and he knew it was something that bothered her a lot.

'I know,' she answered to that and looked back at her quiver. 'Let's get to practicing so I can beat you again.'

'Beat me again?' Isaac said indignantly. 'I'm sure I have beaten you at least twice!'

Allison shook her head and laughed.

'Once?'

Allison shook her head again and she extended her hand to Isaac who was still sitting on the ground. He shook his head too and mumbled something, he still couldn't believe he hadn't beaten her, not even once. He grabbed her hand and she pulled him up.

'Thank you,' he said and she smiled at him.

'For what?'

'For helping me..' before he could finish his sentence she had forced him to the ground again. 'Unbelievable.'