Level 4

"I dont remember asking you to indulge in my personal life, hyung or spirit will work, so just call me either." Taehyuns friendly mood was ruined, and he grew impatient waiting for the other two team mates.

Sweet and Fluffy Cotton Candy has logged in.

Yeonjun saw everyone but who he was waiting for. He looked over the team charts.

ArcherBin
◇Health: 100
◇Level: 22
◇ Status: offline

Yeonjun frowned, sitting with the other two, who seemed to have fought before he came. He didnt want to ask any questions about it and flare up a team feud.

ArcherBin has logged on.

Please dont ask any questions....please tell me im wrong...

Soobin avoided the stare of Yeonjun, and was glad taehyun started a briefing before yeonjun could speak.

"Before anything....we need another team member. After we find one we will do seperate missions to level up the team faster." Taehyun seemed to have planned everything.

"Arent we moving a bit fast?" Hueningkai worried. Taehyun had a common goal, top team, but everyone knew it was a lot of work to get there, even if you had just fallen from the top.

"If were a team, i want to know why you got kicked from your place on the throne." Yeonjun seemed cautious, as a solo player, teams were different for him.

"Personal questions can happen if we get closer, right? Teamwork. So lets just level up together and maybe youll learn." Taehyun sighed, looking around the player lobby like a hunter for potential team mates.

"What about her?" Soobin pointed to a pretty paladin lady leveling up her weapons.

"No way. She has a team of 12 thirsty men trying to get her." Taehyun fake puked looking over her player profile, noticing the team.

Taehyun decided to go up to the bulletin board in the center of the lobby and look for player applications.

"Were looking for someone too." A voice and armoured hand slammed against the bulletin board in front of taehyun.

Taehyun turned and drew a sorcerers dagger, pissed.

Players cannot fight in the player lobby!

Taehyun hissed at the notification, putting his dagger away.

"Who are these people?" Hueningkai sensed they werent friendly, just based off of their mocking of taehyun.

"Cheaters." Taehyun spat, standing in front of his new team, defensively.

"Cheaters? Thats a little harsh T, dont you think?" The high leveled player looked at their team up and down.

"This? This is what youre planning on beating us with? Do you even have a team name?" The player scowled and crossed his arms.

"Yes! Yes we do! Spirit will teach us!" Hueningkai ran in front of Taehyun, trying to intimidate the player.

"Really? Whats the name then? Cant we just summon cute animals?" The player cackled and his team of three noticed hueningkais username.

"Its- its...." hueningkai struggled, embarassing Taehyun more when he was only trying to help.

"TXT! Unlike your edgy wannabe 'Knights of Death' write that when you were eleven did you? " Soobin stepped in, crossing his arms back at the player.

Yeonjun gawked at the sudden team name given by soobin out of nowhere. He was brave when it came to standing up for their new team.

The players got a notification for a new member request.

"Well looks like no one wants to be the fifth member of 'TXT' now does it? Weve got to go interview our potential team mate, chow!" The leader waved to taehyun, before spawning out of the player lobby.

"ASSHOLE!" Taehyun punched the bulletin board, breaking it. "Dont talk to them, its an order." Taehyun huffed.

"Ill join your team." A warm voice smiled to them, approaching in a white coat.

"A mystic!" Soobin smiled seeing the staff he had with him, username Angel313.

"What?" Taehyun looked at the high level mystic like he was insane. He was almost the same level as taehyun, and had a team already, was he mocking them?

"Im Beomgyu. I need a new team too." Beomgyu pulled up his player screen and hit 'leave team' before taehyun could question him.

Angel313 has left his team!

Angel313 has sent a team request!

Taehyun stared at the boy, remembering how he didnt share any personal information with his team earlier, he didnt dare question beomgyus reasoning, accepting the request.

Who in their right mind would reject such a high level player???

Taehyun smiled, happy to have a full team. "Welcome to the team, Beomgyu." He held out his hand.

The three members stared, baffled by how easily taehyun had let this suspicious player into their group.

Angel313 has joined your team!

TXT has reached level 74!

"Holy shit! With only two really high players we reached level 74 together???!" Yeonjun laughed and admired the new number next to the team name.

Taehyun liked it, but remembered the team name.

"Soobin! What does this random name mean???! Once its said you know we cant change it right?" Taehyum worried for what it stood for.

"Tomorrow x Together! Cute right?" Soobin knew it was long but still liked it. He frowned when the other members face palmed.

"What?its not that bad...." soobin got flustered at the long silence and deep sighs the members took.

"I-it can grow on us!!! Good job hyung!" Hueningkai supported soobins chooce by rubbing his tummy, cheering their long name.

"Tomorrow X Together it is!!" Yeonjun joined in, abusing soobins poor stomach.

"Whooo!!! Tomorrow x Together!!" Beomgyu cheered and jumped into the forming dog pile on soobin.

Its way better than GunRun.....