Level 32

"He will make a full recovery! A few weeks of physical therapy to move his fingers and toes, since he hardly used those even while moving in game. You can visit at any time, if theres anything youd like in game, or out of game, please dont hesitate to call me. They told me that if his brain and body hadnt been constantly stimulated while in game, he would be brain dead, and unable to move, so i owe all of you."

Soobin read the letter out loud to himself. Hueningkais father had shared the good news via a handwritten letter to each of the 4 boys.

Soobin had been sent home the minute that hueningkai was stable and sent back to a normal hospital room, he had woke up this morning, only for a short while, but progress was progress nonetheless.

Soobin sighed, locked in his room by his mother for a negotiation of 2 weeks, except for visits to see hueningkai. He hadnt argued with his mother over the 2 month groundment, so he was curious what had made her change her mind.

-

Yeonjun smiled and waved to the cafe owner, thanking him again for writing tk soobins mother.

'Dearest Mrs. Choi, I have decided after much consideration to pardon soobin for his 'incident' earlier this month...id like him to return to work as soon as possible.'

Yeonjun had helped him write it, and had just dropped off more flowers for him. He hopped on his bike, parked by the sidewalk in front of the cafe, and put his helmet on tightly.

"Oh! And yeonjun! Youre a hard worker, theres a place next to soobin to work here if youre willing, im understaffed by a lot...the offer is open." The cafe owner shouted one last thing.

Yeonjun looked to him and smiled beneath the helmet. "Love you gramps! I will let you know if i can get prince charming out of his tower!" Yeonjun revved the bike and took off, only 5 minutes by bike, and 15 by foot was soobins route to work.

Yeonjun took a short detour to park on the backside of their house though, making sure soobins mother would have no idea.

He dismounted the bike and climbed up the same tree, avoiding the same mistakes as before, such as the loud ass gutter.

He tapped on the window, seeing soobin reading something and turn his head to look at him.

Soobin about had a heart attack seeing yeonjun up there again, and quickly opened the window.

"What are you doing here! If my mom sees you, youll be shot down like a bird!" Soobin whisper-shouted.

Yeonjun smiled and took off his helmet. "I told you nothing would separate us when your mom took you yesterday. Besides, im more of a sneaky fox, arent i?" Yeonjun grinned and brushed his hair out of his face, leaning in the window.

"You got the same letter i did, hueningkais going to be alright, which means~" yeonjun bite his lip with a smile, beaming at soobin with all his charm attacks.

"Which means- you get another chance-" soobin blushed embarrassed at yeonjuns bold actions just to see him.

"Bingo! Im not messing this time up-" yeonjun pulled out a rose from his helmet and stuck it in soobins hair.

"Now- since i climbed all the way up here, dont i deserve a little gift?" Yeonjun grinned.

Soobin scoffed and pretended to close the window on him, earning a whine from yeonjun. Soobin shook his head and grabbed yeonjun, pulling him inside with a thud and planting a kiss on his lips.

Yeonjun broke away breathless and smiled at soobin, admiring his puffy lips. "Damn i was asking to take you to the hospital to see kai for a secret date, but i like this better-" yeonjun went in for another kiss but there was a knock at the door.