𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

👨🏻‍🎓 > > > > > 👮🏻‍♂️

[ third person ]

     after taehyungs incident... as jungkooks promise, he never leave the younger even though his hyungs wanted him to rest but he always deny... jungkook wanted that when taehyung wokes up, he must be the first one the younger would see.

     to the others disbelieve, they let the younger and lend him food and clothes to change whenever they visit to the hospital just to make sure that the raven haired would eat and even get a bath.

     after almost one month of waiting for taehyung to wake up... something happened. and jungkook was the first one to know.

~~~

     "taehyung-ah..."

     it was like an angels voice. so soothing to his ears. too soft to hear. it was like calling his name...

     taehyung opened his eyes immediately to see whos calling him and met with a burning light through his eyes... he closed it again to adjust from the light and he slowly opened it again. after adjusting he saw an old woman looking at him... smilling towards him.

     "come here taehyung baby..."

     taehyung obliged and walk towards the old woman... it was familiar to him, so familiar that he can't process what was happening.

     he just wished that he wasn't dead right now... he just prayed it to his mind.

     "your still not dead taehyung-ah... thats why i'm here to send you again down there... where everyone is waiting for you especially that young handsome man."

     the old woman said to taehyung while caressing his cheek.

     taehyung was shocked when he can clearly see who this woman is... it was his grandmother, the one he dearly loved and longing so much to see...

     "granny..."

     taehyung said while crying to her embrace. hugging her so tight like he always do when he felt sad.

     "oh my baby is now grown man..."

     the woman said while hugging the younger too.

     "are you ready to leave now?"

     "but... i don't want leave you granny."

     "well you can stay if you want to... but are you sure you would leave your mom, jimin, that handsome man and your friends?"

     taehyung was now overthinking if it was the right choice... would he stay or he would go back.

     after some time... he answered his grandmother for his final decision and hugged her again. crying at her embrace for what he answered to the question, the old woman ask to him.

~~~

     "TAEHYUNG!?..."

     jungkook yeld throughout the room without thinking the consequences he might have.

     he was just so happy to see. that the younger was already woke up from his long sleep.

     without second thought, he hugged the younger immediately and kissed his forehead again ang again.

     "thank you so much for waking up... i almost lost myself waiting for you."

     jungkook was now crying through their hug while the younger was the same. he also hugged the raven haired tightly afraid he might loss him or he would leave, again.