𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡

a/n: so as i promised, i have surprised for those who still reading this masterpiece of mine...

love you~💜

👨🏻‍🎓 > > > > > 👮🏻‍♂️

[ third person ]

     morning came and both taehyung and jungkook were excited for their session today is understatement... (a/n: of course its not intimate, okay? you horny readers sksksk...🤣) they both got ready for their sched while their room/sell mates looked both at them amazed about how they act so much.

     "you really aren't excited ha?"

     jimin said to his friend pacing back and forth to his bed and then to the bathroom, looking at himself in his mirror again and again.

     "would you please relax? your making me dizzy while looking at you standing and then sit, walking and then stop. aish you giddy-to-meet-his-daddy boy."

     jimin added while the other were no where on the earth right now.

     taehyung snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the speaker.

     "students! students! please form your line in the hallway so we could start the day with exercise and then breakfast before you proceed to your schedules."

     when he heard all the sentence that the speaker said of whom it was, he frown and pout for not expecting exercise to execute.

     "fuck that... i wanna go now."

     taehyung curse while whining.

     "relax there needy boy... you'll see your daddy later, its just for 10 minute it won't hurt."

     the older of them said while chuckling at the younger whos pouting more.

     "oh-my-god... i forgot to call my mom last night, aish! she will surely scolded me later once i call her."

     taehyung said while walking out to their shared room.

     students were now on the hall waiting for ms.kang show up.

     after a minute or so... ms.kang shows up with a stick on her hand, she was acting like a dance instructor because of what she wear.

     "okay, lets start now so you could have your breakfast... lets all count one to eight and then back again, just follow my lead."

     she said while readed her things and speaker to start the music.

     after five minutes or so... the exercise have finished and they change their top clothes because of their sweat. after that, they'll proceed to the eating place of the dorm.

     jimin and taehyung were now walking sude by side until they arrived at the place.

     jimin decided to break the silence between them because he can sense that taehyung is sad...

     "tae... i'm not used to you being quiet. are you alright? what are you thinking?"

     "nothing hyung... its just that... *sigh* nothing hyung..."

     "yeah... like i don't know you."

     taehyung didn't responds to it and silence indevelops on them again.

     jimin was scared and sad of what was happening to the younger but he knows that he will talk to him later.

👨🏻‍🎓 > > > > > 👮🏻‍♂️