Chapter 9

Sure enough they were at school.

Jade, Daphne, Blaise, Theo, Pansy and Draco were heading to the common room when they heard something.

"It was Hagrid, Hagrid opened the Chamber of Secrets." Henry explained.

"It can't be Hagrid, it just can't be!" Hermione said.

"You don't even know this Tom Riddle. Sounds like a dirty robbing snitch to me." Ron said.

"Look, Hagrid's our friend why don't we go and ask him about it?" Hermione said.

"That'll be a cheerful visit. Hello Hagrid. Tell us, have you been letting anything mad and hairy louse in the castle lately?" Ron said

"Mad and hairy? You wouldn't be talking about me now would ya?" Hagrid asked.

They heard the three of them gasp.

"No!" they said together.

He looked at them and saw a face on Hermione.

"What's that you've got there Hagrid." Henry asked.

"I'd like to know to." Draco said.

"Oh for the mandrake you know? Now Professor Sprout they still have a bit of growing up to do. But when they are we'll have to chop them up in pieces and will be able to make them unpatrafied. You four be best be looking at each other though. Alright?" he said pointing to them.

Then he started to leave and they saw Neville was running.

"Hello Neville." Hagrid said.

When Neville got to Henry, Ron and Hermione he took a deep breath.

"Henry, I don't know who did it but you better come!"

So they followed him to the dormitory.

"What do you think he's talking about?" Blaise said.

"I don't know." Jade said.

Before they knew it they had another game. But it was canceled because another person had been petrified.

McGonagall had made them all go to their dormitory.

When they got to the Slytherin common room McGonagall came.

"May I have your attention please? Due to current events these new rules will be used immediately. Every student will get back to the dormitory by six o'clock every evening. Each student will be escorted to a lesson by a teacher, no exceptions." She shut the paper. "I should tell this though, if the person causing these petrifies can't be caught, it's possible this school will soon be closed."

Then she left the room.

The six Slytherins looked at each other.

"I've got a feeling that they're going to talk to Hagrid. I don't know why though, so I'm gonna go with them to find out." Jade said.

"But you heard McGonagall, we're not aloud to leave the room except for class." Theo said.

"I think it's time to get my dad's old cloak out again." she said.

Later that night Jade was under the invisibility cloak heading to Hagrid.

When she got there she saw the door was open so quietly went in and stood behind the chair.

She stood there and watched as Henry and Ron sat down and watched Hagrid unfocused with tea getting over the cup.

"Hagrid, are you OK?" Henry asked.