Chapter 8

A few days had gone by and Jade, Draco, Blaise, Theo, Daphne and Pansy were on their way to the common room talking about what they were doing for Christmas break.

Ron and Henry had gotten another howler after that.

The boys weren't happy that she told them. But Henry also knew she kept a close eye on him and was best at potions in her year.

Sure enough they were home and saying hello to Sirius and Remus.

"Hey pup." Sirius said.

"Hi uncle Padfoot." Jade said smiling.

"Hello cub." Remus said.

"Hi uncle Moony." she said.

While they spend the vacation Jade would ignore her parents and spend time with her uncles. They play games and wrapping presents.

Sure enough it was Christmas.

When Jade and Henry were done opening their presents they got they gave the adults presents. As usual only Sirius, Remus and her friends for Jade.

When James opened his presents he was confused from Henry.

"Your Animagus is a stag and didn't want your antlers to freeze on winter full moons. And since there's three pieces on them I got you a pair for each part." Henry explained.

The other two marauders were laughing like crazy on the ground.

Even Lily was laughing.

"Why didn't we think of doing that at school?" Sirius tried to say.

"I don't know! But it would have been easy since there were four of us at school!" Remus tried to say.

A few minutes later they started to calm down. And James decided to have Lily put them on his antlers and take a picture so he could see them.

When he was back to his normal self he looked at the picture and smiled.

"I look pretty good." he said.

Sirius and Remus started laugh a little more.

Next was Sirius. When he opened Jade's present James and Remus burst out laughing like last year. Lily started chuckling.

Sirius looked at Jade.

"You're killing me."

She smiled looking innocent.

"Do you want me to get rid of your bone?" she asked with an idea of the answer.

"NO! DON'T GET RID OF MY BONE!"

'This dog part of me is killing me!' he thought.

This time even Lily was barely on the chair now.

"Oh Merlin, I need a potion like last year!" Remus said.

"Same here!" James said.

After they calmed down and took the potion they sat back down.

Next was Remus. He liked his new book from Jade.