Disconnected pt 2

The young teenage boy broke out of his trance, fearfully looking up at his brother who started to drag him away.

"N-No please, I want to stay with Alex!" He screamed hitting the older's arm, tears spilling out of the icy blue eyes.

"Tommy stop." His brother sternly demanded, bucks eyebrows were furrowed as he looked around concussed on why so many people were taking photos.

"Please, I just w-want to stay with A-Alex." He softly whispered his voice staggering throughout, glancing back at the still body that was now being carried out by his brothers team.

"Oh my god is that Quackity??" A girl near him whispered breathlessly, taking a photo. He glared at her.

"Stop fucking taking photos." He bitterly told her, her eyes went wide as she looked at a puffy eyed Tommy Innit in front of her.

"Toms stop, let's go." Buck told him dragging him away from the little girl.

Time skip

They got to the hospital in silence, the young boy didn't open up about how he knows the victim, Tommy numbly stared at the floor.

It had been two months.

That's all that ran through his head, he distance himself from the twenty year old and found him two months later nearly dead.

"Toms how do you know Alex? You told me you knew no one in California." The younger pressed his lips together, sighing.

"I lied, Alex is one my best friends and I stopped talking to him months ago, also there's like fifty other people I know in California." His voice was raspy as he talked, locking eyes with the other electrical orbs.

"I'm sorry what?! And you lied about that? What else have you lied about?" The sixteen year old glared harshly at the twenty eight year old.

"I'm a famous twitch streamer with a following of six million and almost ten million on YouTube." He bluntly said picking at the hem of his jeans, rubbing his dried up eye with his left hand.

"What the fu-"

"Alex is ready to see." A nurse said suddenly interrupting them, Tommy stood up immediately,.

"Can I see him?"

"Are you family?" She questioned.

"Not biologically but practically please." He begged she sighed and shook her head.

"Fine." She led him towards the room, the brown orbs lit up in suprise as he saw Tommy. The younger eyes glossed over his body, bruises scattered everywhere and he wore a cast, stuff was hooked up to him.

"Tommy what are you doing here?" He questioned.

"I'm the one who found you, but a lot of people saw me. I'm pretty sure it got on Twitter." The younger wearily smiled at him.

"I-It's been so long, man!" Quackity started, "Why'd you stop talking to me, to us?" His voice was scratchy, and he winced as he spoke but he still wore a huge grin.

"I was leaving twitch, for good. And I decided to move down here with my brother and sister."

"So you cut everyone else off from your life?" He was hurt, I hurt him. Tommy eyes started to sting as he held eye contact.

"I just didn't want to be sucked back in, I don't even know why I left in the first place. It was just a urge. I'm sorry Alex." He went in for a hug, the older accepted not wrapping his arms around the younger because it would hurt.

"It's ok Toms, but please don't do that again. I miss your nightly calls." Alex laid there stilled, his head tilted back onto the pillow.

Suddenly his eyes started to roll back into his head, his body started shaking.

"DOCTOR, HELP!!" Tommy screamed panickly as he watched his best friends heart monitor go sporadical.

"What's going on?"