Disconnected pt.1

9-1-1 the show crossover with Dream smp
You don't have to watch the show to know what's happening in here just know that the show is fire fighter based in la California and his brother and sister is Evan and Maddie Buckley

Evans nickname in the show is buck btw

QUACKITY POV
He tugged on his beanie a little laughing loudly as he watched George and Dream duel through the bright blue screen, a bright smile that reached both of his eyes.

"DREAM STOP!" The eldest screeched at the green screen immediately giggling right after, you could hear the clacking and clicking of George's keyboard.

Chat was soaring by, he could barely catch any of the messages. If he looked at it for a minute to long his head will start hurting, the dark eyes lit up at Wilbur joining the call.

"Hello!" The energetic voice spoke, Quackity tapped the Auburn table anxiously as he awkwardly looked at the camera.

"Quackity, why haven't you and Tommy streamed together in two months?" A dono read aloud, his eyes went wide instinctively muting himself from the call.

"Has it seriously been that long?!" He exclaimed accidentally out loud, furrowing his eyebrows and a frown formed.

Chat

Tommy hasn't streamed in three weeks

Don't worry he's been on the outs with everyone

BAHAH GOOD THAT KID WAS ANNOYING

DNF

wait chat how long has Tommy been on anyone's stream

GREEN AND BLUE

The twenty year old shook his head in disbelief, quickly typing to Wilbur, clenching his jaw hard.

Quackmeister
Have you heard from Tommy recently?

His eyebrows rose at the disgruntled noise Will made, a heavy feeling rose in his chest.

Wilbasoot
No I haven't heard from in two weeks.

He let out a exasperated sigh maybe he's just on vacation, he pondered.

Time skip
Tommy's pov

He sluggishly plodded around the Walmart, it smelt of sweat and Cleaners. His eyes lazily rested as his gaze followed the noisy, buzzing silver grocery carts.

"Oh there you are!" He heard a familiar voice say to him, he grinned widely whipping his head to look at him.

"Hey!" Tommy waved, letting out a soft laugh when he saw that his brother had a whole bunch of Reece pieces.

The sixteen year old combed his scrawny hand through his blonde fluffy hair, grinning ear to ear.

"Hey Toms have you ever had a job?" Yes. He pressed his lips together shaking his head, Buck didn't know about his past life.

"No I haven't." He softly spoken, hoping his brother didn't catch the flash of his guilty written face. He tried not to think about the memories that he paved, but it was hard.

It was the happiest times of his life.
And he just left it.

He bit his lip tasting metal like liquid, a month ago he turned off his discord notifications, three weeks ago he did his last stream and moved to La, two weeks ago he cut off everyone. He had been leading it on for months, slowly stop talking to people, then if he dropped them completely they wouldn't notice. He had once collected people like Pokémon cards, but in the end he was seven years old again losing all of his cards.

Time skip

The brothers walked on the smooth cement sidewalk, chuckling about the stupidest things. A bright smile was plastered on his face, until they both heard a loud crash.

Quickly jerking their heads to see a damaged curled in black car, and a huge pick up truck going into it.

"Shit. Tom your going to have to help me, the 126 isn't going to be here in time." The younger fearfully nodded sprinting after him, Tommy went around the black car by the drivers seat.

The sixteen year old felt sick to his stomach, his heart dropping to his stomach. As he stared at the blood stained lafd beanie, some of the red liquid was spilt on his classic Hawaiian shirt, always making him looking like a divorced dad.

His head was on the steering wheel looking down at his knees and feet, since he was short the compact of the other car didn't curl in his legs.

"A-Alex?" He shook him lightly, as a tear came down his white creamy cheek. "B-Big Q this isn't funny, w-wake up. Please." He begged, buck looked at Tommy weirdly as he saw his brother was crying.

"Tom what's wrong?" He concerningly gazed at him, finally making the decision to go see what he was looking at.

Tommy was paralyzed as he felt the side of Alex's neck, searching for a pulse with his trembling fingers.

There was nothing.

He ignored and lead on Alex Quackity for over two months.

And he ends up finding him dead.

He nauseously looked around as he saw phone cameras and flashes pointing at him, whispers going around.

"Oh my god is that Tommyinnit."

"Aw is Tommy crying."

He couldn't help but let out a loud sob as his knees felt as they were going to buckle at any moment, Evan cocked his eyebrow concussed on what's happening.

"Tom, you should go."

"N-No no no, I'm not leaving Alex. I can't leave him." He whispered softly, his voice cracking through out.

"Not again."

YOO READERS INTERACT

1. SHOULD HE LIVE

2.SHOULD HE JUST DIE

A/N; ALSO SHOULD I GET PURPLEDS MERCH WHEN IT COMES OUT WHEN HE HITS ONE MILL

OR SHOULD I BUY BOOMERNAS MERCH