Good 4 you

Tommy and Harry from the sidemen.
This was requested by anonymous to make them brothers.

For non side men fans.
Harry goes by wroetoshaw and ws2

He looked into the camera lenses, trying to keep up the faltering grin. The voices jumbled up in his head as they all spoke at the same time, he failed to register what they were saying.

He shifted uncomfortably as heard his voice, anxiously tapping the creamy white table with his angular finger dozing off. Taking all of his energy to ignore him, it was a collab he pretended to be so hyped for Wilbur, George and Jack but in all reality he dreaded this moment.

Does he even recognize me?

"Hey who else is in this called?" Harry asked, Tommy squeezed his eyes shut as he heard the loud laugh echo through his headphones.

"Uhm Vik, Simon, Tobi, Wilbur, Jack, George and Tommy." Ethan replied, silence carried out in the call.

So he does recognize me?

They all had there cameras on in discord, Tommy watched as Wroetoshaw's smile fell but was quickly picked back up as he spoke to Simon quickly changing the subject.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he got a messaged from Karl, a real grin went over his face as he clicked on it. He was always a Karl Stan even if he didn't want to admit it.

Karl
Do you want to be in our karaoke stream tonight? But there's a twist you actually have to really sing, and I've seen clips I know you can but of course you don't have if you don't want, I don't want you to be uncomfortable.

He quickly typed, the clacking of the keyboard carried out.

Tommy
Of course I can make it!

His huge grin was shot down as he heard Harry voice, it becoming clear as day.

"No, Tobi is like my brother!" The twenty four year old argued with Wilbur, the comforting voice responded back.

"Oh I know what that's like, I have Tommy!" Tommy ignored how they both winced at that statement, normally he would give in and start bantering with Wilbur but Harry was there..

His gaze shifted towards the flipped over picture frame, he slowly grabbed it staring intently at the photo that was placed in it.

The two blonde boys were hugging, a bright smiles spread across both there faces. It was genuine. At that time they had a pact, a pact to stay best friends forever, brothers.

He glanced at the webcams and noticed that they could see that he was staring at a photo, his eyes panickly glossed over Harry who had a guilty expression on his face as he looked up at the ceilings.

Time skip
Karl's stream

Quackity had already sung Garrys come home to make chat happy, Dream sang we are young by fun, and now chat was choosing who should sing next.

"ALRIGHT GUYS, so chat has decided.." Karl started out, "it's Tommy! Now they have to choose a song."

Two minutes later Karl spoke up, Tommy watched his make direct eye contact with the lense of his camera.

"They chose good 4 you by Olivia Rodrigo!"

He took a sharp breath as he pulled up the lyrics.

(Pretend he sang wooo, sorry I'm lazy.)

Everyone was utterly shock by his performance , Karl tilted his head, he sung it with so much passion. Thoughts piled up in his head, hitting left and right, was he thinking of someone.

Ws2(Harry) pov

He groggily was sprawled out on the couch as he scrolled through Twitter, ignoring everyone as the same guilt pool stirred in his stomach all day.

TOMMY
Fan fall in love with the way Tommy sung good 4 you by Olivia Rodrigo.

He clicked on the hashtag, putting his apple head phones into his ears. Holding his breath as he watched the video.

He knew exactly who it was about.

It was him, his real brother.

"Harry you ok?" Simon suddenly asked making the blonde jump and instinctively turn off his phone, not even recognizing the tear that tracked down his red cheeks.

"Yea I'm fine." He sternly said.

Good for you, you look happy and healthy. Not me if you ever cared to ask.

His voice rang through out his head

Good for you your doin' great up there, with out me. Like a damn sociopath.

I've lost my mind, I've spent the night. Cryin' on the floor of my back room.

But your so unaffected, I really don't get it.
But I guess good for you.

He threw his head back, his electrical blue orbs tracing the patterns on the ceiling. As he replayed his baby brothers video.

Guilt folding in his stomach, he left his brother. He thought abandoning him was better than letting Tommy see him evolve into a drug addict.

He regretted leaving so much.

He's been sober for six months, but the fear of going to reconnect with his brother then relapsing played through his head.

"No seriously, Harry are you ok?" Tobi asked, The youngest sidemen took a sharp inhale.

"I want to reconnect with my brother." He said bluntly, looking in between them.

"That's amazing! Do you know where he lives!? What's his name?!" Simon asked enthusiastically, raising a eyebrow.

"His name is Thomas Simons and he said he lives in Nottingham." The older two slowly looked at each other, Tobi was typing something.

Then they did a thing where they looked at Tobis phone then back at him.

"Mate, don't tell me Tommyinnit is your brother." A sheepish smile was plastered on all of there faces.

"Noooo, he's not my brother." He made it obvious that he was lying on purpose, the two pairs of eyes widened.

Tommy's pov

He stayed in call with Karl and Quackity after the stream, laughing loudly.

"No but seriously Tommy, you were amazing! I didn't even know you could sing like that!" Tommy chuckled softly, cockily smirking.

That smirk falling as he got a message.

Unknown number
Guess who it is!
I just wanted to say I'm sorry I left, I'm not healthy nor happy. And I've cared also spending nights crying on the floor of my backroom.
You don't have to except this apologize just let me explain.
I miss you a lot sunshine.