Chapter 3

I rush around my room in the morning getting dressed I woke up at 10:00am today because I stayed in Jordan’s flat until about 1am in the morning, so cut me some slack. I throw on some black jeans and a baggy red t-shirt. I fall over as I head into the kitchen. Most people say I have really bad balance, but I think it’s just me something wrong with my head, perhaps. I pull myself off the floor with some grace and dignity (very unlike me) and carry on where I was going. I forget what I was doing for a few seconds. I slip on my sneakers, grab Jordan blanket that I took back with me and head down to his flat.

I hammer on his flat door for about ten seconds. I hope I woke him up, and judging from the girly scream I guess I did.

-“Who is it?” He shouts from inside.

-“It’s me duh-brain, who do you think it is? Some crazed fan?” I call. The door swings open; he is still in his boxers, with his duvet wrapped around him shoulders

-“Sass? What is it?” Jordan asks sleepily yawning.

-“I came to give this back to you, I accidentally took it home with me last night,” I say, handing him the soft blue blanket. Jordan takes it from me sleepily.

-So, do you need food?” Jordan asks as I walk in.

-“No, of course not. Maybe later!” I say smiling.

-“So, what are you doing here,” He asks.

-“Ummm, go and put some clothes on, then I’ll tell you.” I say as Jordan goes back into his bedroom.

-“Please let me sleep Sass, I’m so tired and you love me,” Jordan whines from his bedroom.

-“I don’t even like you, plus something will come up. An interview or a signing, something like that so I have to do this now. Plus I’m up, so you need to be up as well,” I say.

Jordan comes out a few minutes later, wearing jeans and a black t-shirt, with his trademark hundreds hat on.

-“Well?” Jordan says. I pull out a piece of paper from my pocket and hand it to him.

-“What is this Sass?” Jordan asks looking up at me.

-“Open it,” I say. Jordan opens it and reads through it.

-“It’s my birthday wish list,” I say. Jordan raises his eyebrows at me.

-“You want me to buy all this for you?” Jordan asks.

-“Not all of it, just a few things, and definitely a baby panda,” I say. Jordan smiles at me and adjusts his hat.

-“You are one wired kid Sass,” He says shaking his head.