Chapter One

In a room full of people who wore all black in a burial of a known couple in the city,
low murmur starts to linger in the room. Some talks how they pitied the childern of the couple who are left behind, some shared thier concern about who will sit at the current vacant position in the company. Some gossips about thier family and some just shared their sympathy for their lost.

Both family of the couple and thier 4 children are all present.
They're all grieving. Some of them are crying, some are tearing up and some are bracing themselves not to. All the kids are silent to pay respect to thier auntie and uncle. Some are crying and some was just looking at the picture of the couple. The 4 children of the couple are not far to what their relatives feeling right at that moment instead it is doubled or even triple of what they felt. The youngest daughter was sobbing at the neck of her eldest sister who also in tears but still trying to comfort the younger one, the other two was crying silently while thier aunt and uncle was comforting them. This day was very painful and saddening to all of them .. Some still can't belive what's happening and some still can't accept the saddened truth.

When the ceremony ended, people started to leave one by one till the family and relatives was the only one left.

"Taeyon we need to go" Suzy's dad said to Taeyon the eldest daughter of Liam and Dana Bae, before she could reply the second daughter named Joohyun replied instead "Uncle Leo can we please stay for a while? You can all go and rest we have a driver who can wait for us" she said without looking away to the tombstone of their parents. Leo sigh and nodded "I'll let the two guards to stay with the driver just in case,okay?" Taeyon nodded with that "Okay we'll go ahead" Leo said and kiss each one of their head before he leave.

The 4 sisters stay staring at the tombstone with pain and sadness in thier eyes while the the youngest daughter of Liam and Dana Bae named Lisa was still crying her heart out.

"Mo..*hiccups*..mommyyyyy *hiccups*..*hiccups* *sniffed* dad.. *hiccups*...*hiccups*..dy.. daddy *sniffed* *hiccups*..*hiccups*" the third daughter named Jennie goes to hug her who continue to sob and started to breath heavily "shhh shhh .. baby ..baby look at me , look at me" Lisa look at her with tears continued to stream and hiccups, the pain and sadness are evident to both of their eyes, the older wipe her tears " shhhh breath baby breath with me" and the older start to inhale and exhale wanting the younger to follow, after some time the younger start breathing evenly but still sniffing " that's it baby your doing okay," she hug the younger and said " we're here baby, unnies here for you okay " the latter nodded and snuggle to her neck while still sniffing the other two look at them with tears Taeyon hug Joohyun who's sniffing as well. They're trying to give comfort to each other, trying to convey that they have each other's back that they will get through this together.

When the 4 sisters get back home their relatives are all in the living room waiting for them, the youngest was already fast asleep in the neck of Joohyun due to exhaustion from crying. The eldest sister turn to her sisters and said " you all go upstairs and take a rest I'll talk to them first" the two nodded their head then bow to their relatives before going upstairs. The eldest daughter goes and sit with their relatives. " honey you should rest as well we can talk tomorrow or next week we don't have to rush everything we are all still coping. Don't think too much we'll handle everything." her aunt Marie (Jisoo's mom) said while caressing Taeyon's hand, Taeyon look at her and everyone in the room they all nodded " it's alright sweetheart go upstairs your sisters need you, we'll called you when dinner is ready" aunt Elizabeth (Wendy's mom) said "thank you" Taeyon said before bowing to all of them as she stand up " Taeyon, you know we're all here for all of you if you need anything please tell us or if you want to talk you can confined to us you don't have to keep or bear it to yourself just because you're the eldest okay?" uncle Vincent (Heechul's dad) said while looking at her with worries in his eyes she just nodded and bow again before walking upstairs.