Chapter eight

Continuation

The sisters got home past 5 in the afternoon while Lisa was already past sleep due to exhaustion, Taeyon carried her as the other two followed them at the back while carrying the things they bought. Taeyon walk upstairs first to bring Lisa to her room as the two collapse at the couch.

"Haaa.. my feet are hurting so much" Jennie groaned as she stretched out her feet, Joohyun see how she scrunch her nose in distress "Put your feet in my lap Jen" Jennie open her eyes and look at Joohyun who nodded at her, she fix her position and put her feet in Joohyun's lap who started massaging it "thanks unnie" she thank her quietly as she sigh and closed her eyes relaxing at the massage "Jen" she humm in response "Lisa told me about the kiss" she open her eyes and look at her in the eyes with fear, she didn't expect Lisa would tell someone as she promised not to tell, she was expecting Joohyun to lashed out with anger but she didn't she continue massaging her feet softly "If your thinking I would be mad then you should think again, you knew I love you right?" Joohyun look at her softly as Jennie nodded she don't know what to say she was caught off guard "I know that you knew about what I feel to Lisa and I wanted to know what you felt about it, I don't want us to rival because of her that's the last thing I wanted to happen, I love you but I love Lisa as how much you love her too" Jennie stare at her before sighing "unnie you knew that If I want something or someone I would get it no matter what even by hook or crook and I hate sharing." Joohyun stop massaging her but didn't let go of her feet "but your my unnie and I love you, I would do everything as well to protect all of you especially Lisa. I love Lisa unnie very much that it hurts, it hurts because I wanted to do something I shouldn't be doing... for now. And I'm scared as well to make you and Taeyon unnie mad at me for doing such a thing to Lisa, but I can't help it unnie *sob* I can't stop myself *hiks*" Joohyun immediately came closer to her and hug her "it's okay for me if ... *hiks* if you love Lisa as well I won't be ..*hiks* I won't be mad, but ... but how about Taeyon unnie *hiks* our relatives? What if... what if they got mad and... and take Lisa away from me.. from us ... no no no no" Jennie begun to ramble and shake her head "honey no, baby.. nini .. hey look at me .. look at me" Jennie look at her with tears "your taengo-nie won't be mad okay, and if our relatives won't be okay about this, that's okay ...and we won't let them get Lisa away from us you understand me hmm" Jennie sniffed and buried her face to Joohyun's neck "don't worry, Taeyon unnie will talk to them about this.. okay,, now stop crying you're a big girl now right, a big girl should be strong, not only physically but mentally cause when you start managing a company you shouldn't be intimidated so easily, you shouldn't be rambling and panicking you should be composed and collected for you to think what to do, and with that you'll be ahead with others, that's also applies in terms of protecting Lisa okay always remember that." Jennie hummed and snuggles closer they stay in that position until Jennie fall asleep "what happened to the both of you" Taeyon asked as she descends and walk towards them "we talk and we're okay, she was worried about you and our relatives getting mad at her but I explained to her that you'll talk to them, and you should talk to her later to ease her" "Don't worry I will, now take her to her room" Joohyun nodded and ascend upstairs..

Taeyon Pov

We're currently eating our dinner here at the dining table when I remember about Dahyun's arrival tomorrow morning.

"Guys, I almost forgot to inform you that Dahyun's gonna stay and spend her semester break here starting tomorrow and I'm not sure untill when" I started and Lisa immediately jump on her seat "baby stop jumping and sit down" Joohyun scolded and Lisa quickly sit down and pouted "Auntdrey and uncle V will drop her here tomorrow before they depart to the airport, and since the both of you have classes, me and Lisa will welcome them." I look at Lisa who's smiling widely while staring at her plate, they continue to finish their dinner. I stand up first and look at Jennie "Jen, come to my room when you finished washing up, okay" Jennie nodded and I turned around to walk upstairs....