Chapter eleven

Continuation

Dahyun Pov

We just finished eating ice cream and Lisa's hand are so sticky "baby let's go wash your hands to the bathroom before we go to our next ride yeah?" she nodded enthusiastically and stand up "come on dubu let's hurry, come on" I chuckle at her and nodded I look for Bambam and Jinyoung that are just 5 meters away and gesture them to the bathroom they nodded and followed us. I open the door for Lisa and we enter "come here baby, let me wash your hands" she hand me her hands and start washing it " baby wait me here okay, I'll just pee don't go out without me okay?" she nodded "yes dubu I'll wait here and I won't go out without you" I smile at her "good I'll be quick" and I go inside the cubicle, minutes later I go out and she's still standing where I left her earlier she smile at me "dubu are we gonna go for a ride now" "yes baby, I'll wash my hands first then we'll get going" while I was washing my hands two woman enter the bathroom and look at us I ignored them when "ohh look who we got her" the purple hair girl said while eyeing Lisa up and down smirking, I hurriedly dry my hands "let's go baby" Lisa hold my hand a bit tighter she seems scared to the woman, we're about to pass them when they hold Lisa's wrist causing her to jump a little "hey let go of her" I said a little louder I'm getting mad I hide Lisa at my back "or what?" the red hair girl said while raising her eyebrows "or I'll scream" both the woman laughed I tried to pass them but they stop us again the purple haired girl nod to the red haired girl. The red girl pulled me away to Lisa who held my hand tightly "No! Let go of her! dubu!" Lisa exclaimed she look so scared then the purple girl pulled her hand away from me and pin her the wall I screamed but the red girl who held me cover my mouth "let go,, stop, dubu!" Lisa look at me with tears in her eyes the purple girl cover her mouth and start kissing her neck I started to squirm but the red girl is just too strong Lisa is squirming as well she's crying so hard she jolted up when the girl cupped her private part " hmmmmp..hmmmmp ..hmmmp" I screamed again hoping that Bambam and Jinyoung and the other guards outside will hear me "damn this doll girl really taste good I wonder if your pussy still taste good hmm" she smirked she uncover Lisa's mouth "DUBU! *hiks* *sniffed* du..*sniffed" "shut up! or I'll kill that girl you want that?" Lisa jump when the girl shouted at her and pointed at me she's shaking "no ..no *hiks* no*sniffed*" she shakes her head vigorously while looking at me I'm still trying to break free from the hold of this red girl "then shut up, stop crying, if I heard you scream again I'll kill her" Lisa nodded, her tears can't stop streaming she jolted when the purple girl rip off Lisa's dress, her brassiere was now visible the purple girl started kissing her again in the neck she cupped her chest and moans "shmmmp.. hmmmp..." I'm now crying as well as Lisa she was looking at me she jolted up again when the girl cupped her private part down there her kisses move to her chest already. I bite the hand of the red girl who held me "GUARDS!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs for the guards to hear me then suddenly the door burst open revealing our guards together with Bambam and Jinyoung "STOP!! RAISE   YOUR HANDS" the guards shouted as they point their guns to the two woman who raise their hands, I run to Lisa and hug her so tight as she was crying so hard "du..*sob* bu..*sob* *hiks*..du.." "baby, I'm sorry I'm sorry,,*sniffed* dubu's sorry," she hug me back she's shaking to much she fist my shirt "*sob* du...bu *hiks* *sob*" she was sobbing at my shoulder as she buried her face their I fish out my phone and called Taeyon unnie it rings three times before she answered "unnie.. please come here at the bathroom near the carousel *sniffed* something happened we need you right now *sniffed*" I said immediately as she answered "I'll be there in 10" she said in panicked and hung up Lisa was still sobbing I look at Bambam who stay here as the others and Jinyoung take the two woman "can you lend me your coat please" he quickly take off his coat and handed to me I wear it to Lisa as her dress is already riff off I settled myself at the floor properly and make Lisa straddle me, she buried her face to my neck still sobbing and shaking "sshhh baby, dubu is here now, shhhh no one will hurt you now baby, shhh dubu's sorry cause she didn't protect you earlier *sniffed* I'm sorry baby I'm sorry " I continue to caress her back to calm her down " not *sniffed* dubu's *hiks* fault" she snuggled to me she's still crying, sobbing and also still sniffing and shaking a bit I sniffed again as a new set of tears came rolling down my face, I started rocking her body while I continued apologizing not so long someone open the door and there's Taeyon unnie looks so furious, I think Jinyoung already explained to her the gist of what happened and when she look at us it fades and replaced with extreme worries and concern "Lisa-ya, Dahyun-ah" she walk fastly towards us and kneeled down "taengo-nie" Lisa quietly said and look at Taeyon unnie with her eyes full of pain and still terrified unnie quickly hug her as I looked down 'this is all my fault, if I was strong enough I would've protected her, unnie trust me that I'll protect Lisa but I didn't' "I'm sorry unnie, I'm so sorry..I'm sorry I'm so.." unnie cut me off "shhh it's not your fault Dahyun-ah please don't blame yourself" as she hug me I cried to her shoulder as well as she cares my back.

Taeyon Pov

I was at my office checking all the case we had when my phone rings I answered it not knowing who called me but as soon as I heard Dahyun's voice saying something happened and they needed me I bolted out my office and goes down to the parking lot, I drove my car as fast as I could not minding the consequences of it, the most important thing now is that I'll arrived there immediately and in less than 10 minutes I arrived at the amusement park, I park my car and ran quickly to the bathroom near the carousel I see Jinyoung guarding the door when he sees me he immediately bow I stop and catch my breath first "tell me what happened, NOW" I hurriedly asked I want to know what happened first before I came in "they were just eating ice cream when Ms. Dahyun gestures to us that they would go to the bathroom so we followed them here but we didn't stand near since a lady said we should kept our distance so we step back like just 3 meters away from the door and later on two woman enters the bathroom, it's been 10 to 15 minutes already but Ms. Dahyun and Ms. Lisa are still inside we're about to go and knock when suddenly we heard Ms. Dahyun shouted so we immediately barged in, both Ms. Dahyun and Ms. Lisa are held by the two woman but the purple haired girl was trying to rape Ms. Lisa so we quickly take out the woman and cuffed them" If I said I'm beyond furious right now I am really, all I see are red "bring those two to the wear house don't touch them I'll deal with them later" I coldly said before I open the door I find them at the floor, Dahyun was rocking Lisa at her lap so I immediately approached them Lisa seems so hurt and scared while Dahyun can't stop apologizing I hug the both of them and let them cry "shhhh... unnie's already here," after sometime Lisa fall asleep because of too much fatigue while Dahyun she stop crying now, "let's go home now Dahyun-ah for you and Lisa to rest, will talk about what happened later okay" she nodded I stand up and fix Lisa as I carry her with my left hand while I wrapped my right hand to Dahyun to secure her with me I look at Bambam who's here inside with us "you know what do to" he nodded and bow before we came out we walk towards my car people are looking and talking about us but I don't give a damn when we arrive at my car I put Lisa at the backseat while Dahyun is in passenger seat I get in the car and start driving we reach home most likely 20 minutes "get changed and go to Lisa's room after you finished okay" I told Dahyun " okay" she mumble before going inside I get Lisa at the back and carry here to her room. When I lay her down and start to unbutton the coat she's wearing that's when I see her riffed dress and marks all over her neck and chest I gritted my teeth 'just wait when I came face to face to those fuckers' I undress her completely and wipe her up before I put her pjs I go back to the bathroom to put the towel when I came out that's when Dahyun came in I smiled at her lightly " come here dubu" I opened my arms to her and she quickly hugged me she mumbles her apology again I held both of her cheeks and let her face me "dubu it's wasn't your fault.. I knew you did everything to help Lisa right" I asked her softly she nodded I caress both of her cheeks "see so don't blame yourself about it, you did your very best and gives all your strength is just that they more stronger than you. So stop apologizing you didn't do anything, I'm glad both of you are okay it's traumatizing but I know you'll be fine.. hmm,, don't worry I'll punish those who hurt you especially Lisa I'll make sure they'll regret messing with us .. now I want you to sleep beside Lisa for now later you'll sleep beside me okay?" she nodded and hug me I hug her back I tucked her in beside Lisa and then kissed both of thier foreheads, I stay for a while looking at them 'if uncle V knows about this he would be very disappointed to me as well as auntdrey for not taking care of thier daughter, and if Joohyun and Jennie knows about Lisa almost got rape I don't know, they would definitely kill those two' I stand up walk myself downstairs and go to the kitchen I needed a drink and I'll message auntdrey about what happened they deserve to know it specially their daughter is involved, as I got to send it minutes later my phone rings it's definitely auntdrey.
I told her Dahyun's fine that she's resting now I told her how sorry I am for not protecting their daughter as I promise, they accepted my apology we talk some more until she needed to hung up.

I drink more as I waited for my sisters to come home. Jennie came home first I told her we need to talk about Lisa but we need to wait until Joohyun came home not long ago Joohyun came in "what's up, Jennie bombarded me messages saying will talk about Lisa? What about her?" She asked me as sit beside Jennie