Chapter six

Joohyun Pov

It's been a week since since the 'talk' between me and Taeyon unnie happened well it's most likely a confrontation on why I was lying about the group study thing instead of saying we'll up to hangout at the bar, at first I was shocked and then mad on why she get me being followed and then she start explaining why and told me as well what happened back then after our parents died, I was furious on her when I heard all of it, like why didn't she told me before what if it happened again and I didn't know a thing and the worst thing is Lisa's involved in it. But of course if I was furious Taeyon unnie was worst she looked offended and hurt at my lashed out she said if I really think that she would let that happen again, that she wouldn't think twice to kill anyone if someone messes with us especially to Lisa, " I've done it once and I can do it again anytime" that what she said and for some reason I felt the same, something within me pulsate at the thought of blood in my hands I didn't know I had this thing inside me and it scares me. I apologize to unnie when I calmed down and she did the same thing I said that I lied because I don't know what to say to Lisa, well it wasn't a lie after all but not completely true I can't tell her that I was avoiding Lisa cause she would just asked me again and again about it and I can't tell her my real reason at the moment, fortunately she bought my reason.

She told me to be cautious at my surroundings cause last week she start feeling something is off she can't pinpoint what is it but she trusts her gut feeling. She already told Jennie about it too and she also increase the security that we had here in our house, she was dealing with everything and somehow I wanted to help her that's why I'd decided to stay home from then on to lessen her worries for us and to look for Lisa and Jennie. And oh if your still wondering if I still avoiding Lisa it's a No I stop avoiding her since we had a serious situation here and besides when I asked her if her chest is still hurting she said it wasn't anymore but sometimes it does but it doesn't hurt the way it hurts before so it was a relief for me. One night she tell me a shocking secret she has,

Flashback

'Hyunnie I have a secret to tell you but promise me you won't tell anyone especially nini cause I don't want her to be mad at me okay?' I frown at what she said but nodded anyway "so nini and I have a secret but I wanted to tell you cause you're my hyunnie and I love you, I don't want to hide something to you and taengo-nie." I smile at her but then I frown again " so you already tell your taengo-nie?" I asked her she nodded and I pout " so I'm the last one who doesn't know the secret? Hyunnie's upset hmmmp" she widened her eyes then she cupped my checks " oh no no no lili is sorry hyunnie, please don't be upset to lili, please" then she kiss me all over my face and to my lips again and again I smile enjoying her kisses untill she stop and smile at me " is hyunnie still upset?" I shake my head and peck her lips "not anymore baby, now tell me the secret you have" she nodded "so nini teach me how to kiss" I frown in confusion "don't you understand hyunnie nini teach me to kiss I'll show you" she cupped my cheeks again and kiss me at fist it was just a long peck until she move her lips to mine I was so shock and I froze when she swipe her tongue to my lower lip, she pulled away and look at me " hyunnie you should open your mouth so I can put my tongue into your mouth" she's about to kiss me again but I stop her " baby, nini teach you that?" I asked her coldly that she flinch and cower at me I sighed "I'm sorry baby, hyunnie was just shocked, I'm sorry" she look at me with sad eyes " don't you like it?" she asked lowly " of course baby I do, I do like it don't be sad okay you kissed me so good" I blushed in what I said she smile at me " really? you like it? Taengo-nie said she like it but she said I should not do it to her again, peck is enough to her and I should just do it to nini since nini like it so much"I was shocked again on what Taeyon unnie respond to her I should talk to her about this "baby, when was nini teach you to kiss" she think for a second " she start to kiss me like that when I got my period until now" I didn't know Jennie would done this to Lisa well if she managed to always grope Lisa I wouldn't be shock for her to kiss Lisa that way but to teach her? I don't know what to feel about it maybe we should talk about this too *sigh* so much too talk about.