Chapter five

Taeyon Pov

I came home late last night worn out because of too much case that the firm got for just a month, somehow it makes me happy knowing that they trust our company and me as their new Ceo. On the other hand, it takes too much of my time, it's not like I'm lacking of supervising and protecting them cause that's not the case I may not the one doing it but I pay for the the people who I assigned to protect them. It's just that I can't stay home for long, I know my sisters are old enough to understand my situation cause for sure they would experience it when they start working as well, but my concern is Lisa, given her situation she still need our presence even though she would say she understand but I know that deep inside her says she just wanted to spend time to us, fortunately Jennie is there for her to explain in our behalf why we're not always home, I knew that Jennie is somehow sacrificing her free time to be with her instead of hanging out to her friends cause I'm not here to take care of Lisa. I can't blame Joohyun for not being home as well but that doesn't mean I'll tolerate her for lying to us, yes I knew that sometimes they're not really up to studying instead they'll up to drinking at the bar. I don't know why she's lying it's not like I'll forbid her for going or maybe she's lying because of Lisa, cause she don't know what to say about not staying home and if that's the case then it's understandable.

I wake up at usual time 6 am and do my routine except for wearing my suit attire since I'll skip work today just my promise last night that I'll attend Lisa today especially she's having her period, for sure she cried when she noticed it first *chuckles*. Yesterday she was just running butt naked around the house and now she's a young lady *sigh* Time really goes faster than I thought.

"Good morning Ms.Bae" Mrs.Song greeted me when I came in here in the kitchen to have my coffee " Good morning Mrs. Song what's for our breakfast today? and please called me Taeyon" I asked while making my coffee " I've got you all a American breakfast Taeyon-shi" I nodded " okay,, I'll be at the backyard when Jennie asked for me." " yes Taeyon-shi" she said then bow I stride towards the back to have a morning breeze.

---

On the other side, the brunette girl is already awake and just staring at the doll girl beside her who's still asleep snoring lightly, the brunette caress the bangs of the girl down to her doll eyes, pointed nose, to her plump lips, chin, then down to her milky neck, she find herself biting her lower lip at the sight 'damn she was just so perfect, perfect for me *smirk*' she thought then she slowly lean at the neck and kiss it, suck it, and bite it lightly her hand slowly grope the chest of the girl and fumbled it she continue doing it then her kisses goes up to the ear, she licked and bite it the said girl lowly hummed and start to move but the brunette continue her works she kisses her cheek then finally to her lips the girl open her eyes and see her nini very close to her face her nini bit her lower lip she remembered the action so she open her mouth and so a tongue invades her mouth and sucked her tongue the girl close her eyes and humm she start to breath heavily so she push her nini to breath " hmm ni..ni.. can't..haa breath haa" her nini pulled away and look at her " good morning lili, how's your feeling hmm" Jennie asked while still groping her chest then she lean again kissing her neck " ahm it doesn't hurt anymore but I feel sticky nini" she said blushing while Jennie humm and stop what she's doing then look at her and smile " then we should go shower already yeah" Lisa nod and kiss her nini " good morning nini, hehe .."her nini give her a gummy smile and then stand up. The two take a bath and do their routine before coming down for their breakfast.

"Good morning nani Song" Lisa happily greeted her nani while Jennie just her nod her head when Mrs. Song look at their way " good morning Lisa-shi and Jennie-shi" Mrs. Song greeted the both of them before bowing Lisa immediately sit to her seat "where's Teayon unnie?" Jennie ask while going to the counter to make Lisa her warm choco " she's at the back Jennie-shi" she nodded then look at Lisa " baby, can you called Teayon unnie at the back, tell her breakfast is ready" Lisa nodded then skip to the backyard " teango-nie ? teango-nie" Teayon heard Lisa calling for her and smiled at how cute Lisa's voice. " hey baby, good morning" Taeyon said when Lisa finally see her, Lisa smile and go near her " good morning taengo-nie," then she lean to peck Taeyon's lips "come on unnie, nini said breakfast is ready" Taeyon smile and nodded " okay come on, are you hungry already?" they are now walking toward the dining room " yes unnie" " there you go, come on let's eat and here's your choco baby" Jennie said while handing a glass of choco to Lisa they're about to eat when Lisa see her hyunnie about to go upstairs " hyunnie!" Lisa exclaimed at her seat the two look at where Lisa looking at and there is Joohyun. Joohyun look at Lisa and smile she miss Lisa so much that it hurts "hello there baby, good morning" Joohyun said when she goes to their table Lisa immediately hug her tight " I miss you hyunnie and good morning" she peck to her hyunnie's lips Joohyun smile to that, she let go Lisa and kiss Jennie and Taeyon a good morning " join us unnie, I suppose you haven't eaten yet" Jennie invited Joohyun to eat with them since it was rare for them to have breakfast all together at Saturday cause usually they would eat all together at Sunday when all of them are free. " yeah join us Joohyun and after that we'll talk about something" Taeyon said while looking straight to her eyes, Joohyun knew what it is already just by calling her name that way so she just nodded and sit in front of Jennie. They have their meal lively as Lisa tell them all what she did and watch through out the week she also mentioned about her period that makes Joohyun somehow shocked and worried if Lisa's okay but Lisa assured her that she's okay that the red bag that has hot water help her to lessen the pain she's feeling, Joohyun understands that she's talking about the hot compress and it eases her knowing Lisa's okay. When they're finished Joohyun excuses herself first and look at Lisa " baby you want to come to hyunnie and watch at living room?" Lisa nodded her head excitedly since it's been a long time when they watch a movie together " ah nini, taengo-nie we'll go first at the living room" the two smile and nodded their head.

Taeyon's Pov

When Lisa and Joohyun goes to the living room I look at Jennie " Jen?" I called her she look at me " hmm what is it unnie?" "Are you not going out to your friends today?" She frowned her eyebrows " Well we don't have plan so I'm staying here why unnie?" I held her hand and cares it " I just don't want you to always decline your friends invites just because you worry about Lisa, I know I've been busy lately as well as your hyunnie that makes you take care of Lisa always and I'm thankful for that Jen, I just don't want you to think and feel that we're giving you all the responsibility I knew you sacrificed a lot to take care of Lisa and it causes you to not have the time for yourself and freedom that you deserve" I pause she was having a teary eyes "I wanted you to know that we're so proud of you, you grew up as what our parents wanted you , and you didn't forget to take care Lisa even though sometimes you just wanted to have time by yourself and friends and not to worry about her knowing we're there to protect Lisa but since we're always preoccupied you can't do anything like that but you still didn't said anything to us cause you think it's your responsibility and you need to full fill your promise" she's crying now so I motioned to her to stand up and led her to straddle me, she buried her face to my neck still crying I started to console her my caressing her back "so taengo-unie is sorry if I put you in that situation, remember that I love you so much, hyunnie love you so much and lili much you too so much. We care for you, I care for you as much as I care to your sister okay, I wanted you to do what you love, you can hangout to your friends and do sleep over anytime if you want just tell me so I knew that I needed to come home early okay, and don't stress about protecting our baby unnie will take care of that okay" she nodded her head she stop crying but still sniffing " I want you to take care of yourself and be cautious always, don't let your guard down cause that's when our enemies will strike you understand me nini?" "I do unnie" she lowly said " I  think you and hyunnie knew that our family enemies are after to our lili right?" She immediately look at me with shock expression "what? I didn't know that, I just knew that they're the one who caused the accident to mom and dad" her expression hardened when she said those, I wipe her strained tears and fix her hair " yes that's right but after they take mom and dad lives they start to dig up information about us especially Lisa. A year after the incident I've noticed that there's something no there's someone lurking at our house so I tell uncle Leo about it and just a day after I tell him he captured the person. Uncle Leo give me pictures of us mostly Lisa that the man take with his camera, the man said someone paid him to take a picture of us and send it to them but later on they only asked picture of Lisa and what really angered me is that he have pictures of Lisa naked" Jennie's expressions is dark when I tell her what happened years ago but it became darker and her eyes are burning when she heard about the naked picture of Lisa " where is that man unnie?" She ask lowly but darkly she's starting to shake out of anger so I hold her cheeks " unnie already punished the man, and me, uncle Haru and uncle Leo are still finding the person who send that man, don't worry unnie will do everything to find that person" Jennie was just staring at my back with still dark expression so I caress her cheeks and kiss it to divert her thoughts and it works when she look at me and her eyes are starting to soften "it's okay nini, unnie will never let that happen again not on my watch okay so I want you to be cautious especially when your outside hmm," she nodded she's calm already I hug her and she snuggle to my neck "you knew unnie will try her best to understand you always so I want you to be honest with me always as well okay, if you have problems and even if you just wanted to talk and cuddle just always tell me cause I'll be happy if you do that, you're still my baby hmm baby nini" I feel her smile on my neck and nodded I smile and push her to see her, she look at me with her gummy smile " look at that mandu cheeks of yours" I giggle when she pout I kiss her cheek again and again until she chuckles and tell me to stop I peck her lips and smile at her she smiled at me widely "unnie I have something to tell you but I think you already knew but still I'll tell it to you when I'm ready okay, and promise me you won't be mad at me" she look straight to my eyes, her eyes says she's a little bit scared but determined it also swirls with love and admiration, if what I think is right then I needed to prepare myself with it cause if she'll tell me right now I don't know what to respond to it, so I just nodded at her "of course honey, unnie will wait for you then" she smile at me "and I think we should go to them I need to talk to your hyunnie" she stand up and fix herself "don't scold her too much she has her reasons, but unlike me she doesn't want to accept what she feels instead she's finding a way out" she said before skipping to the living room and her I am confused until I get it, well I think I really need to stay home today to think all of this family affairs.