Chapter four

Jennie Pov

I am now walking my way out in the university together with my friends in this building which are Soojin, Miyeon, Rosie and Yerin we're all taking Fashion and Design courses, my other friends or should I say cousins are in all different building based on their courses and some are in different university. "Guys let's go hangout there's a new bar that'll open tonight, let's not waste a free drink can we?" Soojin raise her brows waiting for our response "well I don't have any plans yet so why not" Yerin shrugged her shoulders the other two agree as well then they look at me waiting for my answer "sorry guys I can't tonight Taeyon unnie said she'll be home late and Joohyun unnie texted her she'll have a sleepover at Sorn unnie apartment. I can't leave Lisa alone and you know that maybe next time" I apologetically said to them "it's okay Jen we understand maybe next time and you'll definitely buy as a drink" Miyeon said that cause the others to chuckles on what she said I shake my head slightly and smile. "Well, see you at Monday and say hi to Lisa for me" Rosie said when we arrive at the parking lot before giving me hug same as the others " yeah I will take care" I waved at them I was going to open my car door when suddenly someone shouted my name I look where's the voice coming at and there he is, the one and only Kim Jongin I rolled my eyes to this annoying man.
" ah Jen here flowers for you, are you leaving already?" He said getting shy all of a sudden he shifted his weight from left to right, Jongin is a nice guy, smart and his attractive he's perfectly suited as an ideal boyfriend but he's not my type let's just say I don't like guys that much cause I find girls more attractive and besides I'm already attracted to someone so dear to me I may hook up to others but it's just for a mere pleasure cause I can't do it yet to her not because I can't (a Kim and a Bae CAN do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING) but because I'm waiting for her to become officially a young lady.

"Look Jongin I really appreciate your courage, efforts and you as a human but I'm sorry to tell you that I don't like you. I don't want you to continue doing this knowing it would only lead you to nothing. Your a nice guy kai you deserve someone who can give you the love that you wanted. I knew someone who's finding a boyfriend, Krystal Jung that's her name she's friend with my sister she's studying at Bae's Law School. Well just to clarify this whole ordeal I'm not pushing you to her I'm just saying that you'll be a great couple if anything, so yeah I'm sorry I'll go ahead." he looks sad, defeated at the same time dumbfounded well who wouldn't I just rejected him a minute ago then sell another girl for him *chuckles* 'you're definitely something Jennie'.

I arrived at home around 6:30 I park my car then I stride toward the main door I expected Lisa will be at the living room waiting for me while watching a disney movie again, well that's the only movie we approve for her to watch so she can't do anything about it, but to my surprise Lisa wasn't in the living room as she usually do so I check to the kitchen but Mrs. Song was the only one here "Mrs. Song where's Lisa?" she jump in surprise holding her chest at the sudden voice she composed herself before answering my question "uhmm *clear throat* ah Ms. Jennie good evening, I think Lisa is still sleeping since she haven't go downstairs since I tucked in her earlier" Ms. Song bow at me here she go again addressing me in Ms. " okay I'll go to her room we'll be down here when we're hungry and Mrs. Song I told you Jennie would be fine I don't like it you calling me Ms." she bow again to me " I'm sorry Jennie, I'll keep that in mind, please excuse me I'll finish preparing your dinner" she bow and turn around so I walk my way to Lisa's room I knock slowly before opening her door and I was surprised again for the second time she was sitting in the middle of the bed crying silently and when she heard the door open she look up and look at me. Her eyes and nose are a bit red from crying she was biting her lips preventing a sob to escape from it, her puffy checks is strained by her tears ohh my poor baby " heyy baby what's wrong? why are you crying?" I step inside and go beside her I wipe her tears with my hands " baby? what's the matter, did you have a nightmare again hmm?" I stroke her cheeks while looking at her she sniffed and shook her head "then what's wrong baby hmm stop crying nini's here already" she clung to my neck and cried I was about to lift her to sat her on my lap " no ..no *sniffed* nini" she detached herself to me and look down I frown at what she did it's the first time she resist to sit on my lap, I held both of her cheeks and turn it to me so she can face me " what's wrong baby? Are you hurt? Lili you need to tell nini what's wrong, your making nini worried" she stare at me while sniffing I know worries are visible in my eyes right now cause I'm really worried at her I knew there's something she wasn't telling me "nini *sniffed* I'm bleeding" my eyes widen "WHAT?!" she flinch at my sudden outburst "where is it? where is it? why are you bleeding? did you do something that hurt you?" I was rumbling at the same checking every part of her body I'm also aware that my hands are shaking "nini" " where is it? where does it hurt baby you need to tell nini where is i.." I was cutted by her when she suddenly peck at my lips she held both of my checks and look at me straight in the eyes my whole body now is shaking afraid that she may be hurting somewhere in her body "nini your shaking,, I'm sorry for making you worried, I'm okay lili's okay I'm not hurt but my flower is bleeding, I don't know why but when I wake up it's already bleeding I swear I didn't do anything nini ..I'm sorry *tsup* I'm sorry *tsup*" she continued giving me kisses all over my face while saying she's sorry till I'm not shaking anymore, I breathe deeply I was worried about nothing she just had her first period " I'm sorry nini" then she hug me I hug her as well " it's okay baby nini was just worried to you, now you said your flower is bleeding right?" I pulled away at our hug and look at her she look away before nodding but I didn't miss the blush that crept into her cheeks *gigles* " okay now I want you to go to the bathroom and fill the tub with water and then you undress your clothes put your shirt to the hamper while your pants and underwear to the sink and let the water rinse the blood on it, you sit at the bowl and wait for me you understand?" I explained to her she nodded then she slowly walk to the bathroom with patch of her blood to her back 'finally she's officially a young lady *smirk*'.