Chapter 22: Kiss Kiss Kiss

Ash's POV

I chat with Rob for awhile and then somehow end up talking to Mitch! First its a normal conversation but then he brings up the Ferris wheel. (divergent all over again XD not an insult btw)
Of all the things in the world lets bring up kissing on a Ferris wheel best plan ever right? Absolutely not its awkward.

"Soo about the Ferris wheel a while back." He says rubbing the back of his neck. "What about it?" I ask.

"Well I hope you know I kissed you because I li-" I cut him off by holding up a hand. "Nope I do not accept that phrase."
"But Ash I do Like you I'm not lying!" He protests causing a fuzzy warm feeling to rush through me. I sit silently processing what he said.

Mitch Likes Me?!

Is this good or bad?!

What about the pack?!

What about Kat?!

What will they think?!

What do I do?

I look up at him and those dazzling chestnut brown eyes which are fixed on me. I can't over how perfect he seems but that's a wrong term because no one can and will ever be perfect. He's funny, caring, and ruggedly handsome. It's mainly his smile and laugh I can't get over.

Do something Ash!

I rack my mind to figure out something to do in response to this. I just don't know what though. So I say something every benj would say "Want to play some hunger deenz?"

He nods in response and we slide to our computers logging in and starting a game. I notice him put on a face cam must be to see his own reactions maybe. I smile at him and soon the clock counts down;

10.....

9.....

8.....

7.....

6.....

5.....

4.....

3.....

2.....

1.....

Before I can run to spawn I feel someone grab my hand and pull me up and towards them. (=3) I feel a pair of soft lips against mine. Since I feel an explosion in my stomach and goosebumps run all over my body I know who it is. It's Mitch of course.

"AWWWWWWWW!!!!" All the girls but Kat shout, Rob joining them then I hear.

"KISS KISS KISS!!!" From Lachlan and Kat in the tone of lachy's fish fish fish tone.
Mitch and I both smile but I still continue to kiss him. He's different from other guys. And you know what??

I like that

-----------------

Hey guys its UR bacca here and soooo like I promised once I reach 50 I'll do a Q&A!!! And I'm at 51 amazing followers!!!! And I'm amazed and stunned and couldn't be a happier bacca. So ask me questions in the comments or post a message on my board or pm me and I'll answer your lovely questions! Thanks guys

I LOVE YA LONG TIME!!!!!

-Ashley