Chapter 12: Bacca title

Kats POV

Alright Kat stay focused focused oh look! HEY!! ITS A JEFFERY!!!

"Why hello Jeffery how are you I'll protect-NO STAPH SMACKING MA BOOTY!" I shout and I see Jerome smile and chuckle.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask looking back at my screen to see that I'm still getting hit so I kill the person and run away. He just shrugs and looks at me smiling. What is he smiling at?
I adjust my headset and ignore him. I see Ash and Mitch both shout at their screens and stand up.

"We have the winner or should I say winners!! It's a tie for the Benja title!!!" The host says. I look up from my screen and at Ash whose face I can't quite read. She doesn't seem mad but nor does she seem 'happy'. However Mitch is actually smiling?!!!! I look at the host who grins and I think 'Oh No'.

"Since it is a tie we have a request from the fans that Ash Potia Katz and Mitchell Donald-Ralph Hughes record and work together. They still each would be a Benja just put together." Ash looks at him with a 'Ah hell no' face. Mitch's cheeks turn pink and he smiles even wider. Oh fudge no, absolutely not, you fake Benja.

"I offer the same deal with Katherine." Jerome says standing up. I feel myself start to boil inside. He called me Katherine and wants to work with me. I shoot a dirty glare at him and see that everyone is looking at me. Ash however has arms crossed and is glaring at Mitch.

"Kat?" The host asks and I think what will happen if I do. I'd have to manage working with this child for a very long time. But if I continue the Hunger Games I have a chance of losing my title and I don't plan on doing that to Ash.

"I accept." I say and the fans cheer but some boo because I basically quit just to work with him so Ash wouldn't have to. But Ash is basically my sister my best friend and I'm not sticking her with two giant toddlers.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey doods here is this chapter for the bacca title i hoped you liked it!! If you don't already know my basketball season has started and I have practice late at night and yesterday I had a game.

We did come out victorious but I actually fell and twisted my ankle,classic me, but I don't have school today due to icy roads so maybe there will be more chapter JUST MAYBE! No Guarantees I'm very tired but just maybe.

Well that's all thanks guys for reading I'm hoping it's still good maybe not I feel my feel for writing has decreased but I'll keep uploading tanks doods

Love Ya Long Time!!

-Ashley