Reputation

Josh Pov

Mully. The boy who goes to my school. The boy that is bigger than everybody else. The boy I make fun of on a daily basis. No, I'm not proud of it. But how can I stop now? I tripped him the first day I knew him. And I've just dug my hole with him deeper and deeper. But he doesn't seem to go out of his way to avoid me. In fact, I see him a lot. He just seems to be around. And I don't always seek him out when he's around me. I try not to give him a lot of flack, but I have a reputation to uphold. Even if he is ... the person that always makes my heart flutter. But who cares about that? Who cares that I might be a f*ggot. They wouldn't stand up to me any way. I'm too way respected. I wish I wasn't though. If I wasn't, I'd be on Mully's level. And I could talk to him. But why would he want to talk to his bully. The man that has made his life hell. Hate can't even describe what he's probably feeling towards me. I know he's gay. But that doesn't mean that he would be attracted to me. Not all straight guys are attracted to all girls. I just wish that I could talk back all the times. All of the times where I called him names. All of the times I hurt him. Tripped him. Barged into him. Knocked his books over. All the times that I wish I could have said "I love you."