Surviving Hell

Mully Pov

I stick my hands into my pockets as I trudge into the school. I look around and hope not to see Josh. He's nowhere to be seen. Thank God.

"Hey," I jump at the voice. "Chill, it's just me." Gaege stands behind me.

"God, you scared me," I say and turn around. 

"Why didn't you wait for me this morning?" Gaege asks.

"I wanted to get to school a bit earlier. You know, avoid Josh," I say. 

"You don't want to talk to your boyfriend?" Gaege teases.

"Shut up," I say. "You shouldn't go around saying that. That would make him bully me more."

"Chill, it's not like he's around," Gaege says.

"Who's not around?" Grant asks.

"Mully's BF," Gaege says.

"Oh my God. Stop," I roll my eyes.

"I'm only speaking the truth," Gaege says.

"Like hell," I say. "That's as far away from the truth as saying that the devil is an angel."

"Actually the devil is a fallen angel-" Grant stars.

"Don't even think about it," I say. Grant's eyes go wide but he shuts up. 

"We should get to class," Gaege says. 

"Probably. See you guys at lunch," I say.

"Survive Hell," Gaege says.

"I hope you do too," I say. I stick my hands into my pockets again and walk to my class. I slide into my seat and look down at my hands. This class is the worst and best. I have Josh in it, which makes it bad and good. And it's math. Which I hate learning about but I'm good at it. Lot of mixed shit in this class. I pull out my pencil, calculator, and math book. I wait for the teacher to come in. Students file in one after another. Josh is the last one in. He sits a few seats behind me, so he bumps against my desk as he walks by. I don't acknowledge him because it'll only make it worse. I keep my eyes at the front of the classroom and wait for the class to start.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!