School

Mully Pov

When I get up the next morning, I quickly check the document I made. It's finished. Josh did it. Oh thank God. I'm not going to fail this assignment. I slip on a sweatshirt and some jeans. I head to school after grabbing my backpack and some breakfast. I walk into the school and see Josh by his friends. I brush past them, trying not to get Josh's attention. I'm almost home free when I hear him call out my name. My instincts tell me to keep walking, but my gut tells me to turn around. I end up following my gut and turning around.

"What?" I say.

"You're really just gonna brush past me after yesterday?" Josh says.

"It was an assignment. Nothing more. Unless you want more," I spit. 

"Well, shouldn't you at least thank me. It's me that did half the work," Josh says.

"We did the same amount of work. And I don't owe you anything. I had to track you down anyway to get you to finish it," I say. 

"Now you're blaming me? How rude," Josh lowers his eyes at me. 

"Save your breath. I'm not fighting you," I say and briskly turn away.

"What? You're just going to walk away from me?" I hear Josh call out from behind me but I just walk to my homeroom class. I'm not in the mood to deal with any bull shit this morning. Especially from him. I find Gaege in the home room, talking to Eddie. 

"Why is he so f*cking annoying?" I mutter as I sit down by them.

"Josh again? Dude, you seriously just need to ignore him," Eddie says. 

"Easy for you to say," I say.

"What are you talking about?" Eddie says. I gulp. Shit.

"Uh," I start.

"Josh likes to seek him out more. That's what he means," Gaege jumps in. I smile at him.

"Yeah. It's hard to," I say. 

"Suit yourself dawg," Eddie says. I sigh a breath of relief. Gaege and Eddie continue on with their conversation, me just sitting there and listening in. If you didn't look closely, you wouldn't be able to see the faint blush dusting across Gaege cheeks. You see, when I told him that I like Josh, he confessed to me that he likes Eddie. I swore to him that I wouldn't tell him, just like he promised not to tell Josh. Like hell Josh would believe him anyway. It's not like any of us like to go up to him for fun. But I tried to convince him that Eddie could totally like him back. He still won't believe me. But the blush that spreads itself across Gaege's cheeks, is right there on Eddie's.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!