Project

Josh Pov

I stare at the back of Mully's head as he stares intently at the front of class. He keeps his hood up all the time and you rarely see his hair. He's always wearing a hoodie which hides most of his figure. I keep watching him while half listening to what the teacher is talking about. After a while, I flick my pencil off of my desk up towards Mully. I stops right next to his feet, lightly touching it. He looks down at the pencil and picks it up. He turns around and I stick my hand out for him to give it back. He puts it back without making eye contact and quickly turns back around. Not surprising. He's fairly scared of me. Oops. My mistake. 

"Ok, we're working on a project. It's a creative writing project. You're working in partners. Not trios. Not by yourself. Partners. One of you starts writing and then other one finishes it," the teacher says. Everyone quickly pairs up with their friends. Leaving Mully and me behind. I get up and stride towards him. 

"Hey," I say. I hear him mutter something under his breath.

"What?" He asks.

"We're the last ones. And we both need partners," I say.

"Mr. Smith lets me work alone," Mully says.

"But this is a project which involves 2 people. So we're working on this together," I say. 

"God. You just don't give up," Mully mutters. "We can work on it at your place. After that, no talking."

"Works for me," I say.

"I'll be over at 7. I'll be gone at 9," Mully says.

"A man who knows what he wants," I say.

"F*ck off," Mully says.

"Not when it's so fun to f*ck with you," I say.

"Ok, class dismissed," Mr. Smith says from the front of the class.

"I'll see you tonight," Mully says, grabbing his stuff. And then he's gone. Tonight shall be interesting.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!