The "𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸"

|| Mid Morning - 10:35 am ||

You : So , Yesterday Roc wanted to prank me .. and he though that the shit was funny . What went down was , He pretended to have another girl in the house . Ha funny I know .. But today .. Heh .. imma get him back . Now I usually don't shoot YouTube videos , but I might post this one

Setting the camera up , you fixed your clothes and lowered back down to tell the camera what the plan was .

You : So the prank imma do today is ... drumroll please ... the "i want your kids" prank . Now , Me and Rico JUST started dating .. like maybe a week ago .. So I know it's gonna be shocking for him, but funny as hell for me . That being said — lemme get into character .

You then sprint to the couch , and sit down starting to relax . Rico was recording , So it was gonna take him a little longer to come because he always showered after he recorded . Eventually you got bored and started to play some gta . A couple minutes later , you heard Rico coming down the hall .

Rico : Hey ma .. what you doing ?

You : Just playing a little Gta . You wanna play ?

Rico : Yeah .

He then plops down on the couch next to you . His dreads were soaking wet .. Making him look even sexier then he was . But just because he fine , don't mean he was off the hook . Little did he know .. you had a plan . As you passed him the controller , you went ahead and got comfortable .

 As you passed him the controller , you went ahead and got comfortable

As he unpaused the game and started playing , you were plotting . You low-key felt like a snake . A badass one at that .  But as long as you weren't cheating or anything .. who gave a fuck . Anyway — you wanted to seem horny before actually saying anything . Like you wanted to sell it . So what you decided to do was start rubbing the back of his head , kissing his chin . Of course as a gamer , he was paying you no mind at first . All his attention was in the game . So , you had to take a step further . You start kissing and biting his ear . Trying to be turn on .

Rico : y/n .. what are you doing ? *laugh*

You : I'm just giving you some love that's all .. dang I can't love you ?

Rico : I ain't say that .

So far so good . Now it was time to take another step . You slide your hand in the waist band of his polo Ralph briefs . Even though he was playing the game .. he probably knew what you were trying to do . He was biting his lips and everything . But Now was the time to break the words to him . You whisper