ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ • 2

Previously on "Leave"

" Rico : Well your bold for thinking that I'm really just gonna sit here .. while you go home to some crazy dude that's gonna kill you !!

Jay : that "crazy dude" is her boyfriend . Who tf are you ? "

-

You and Rico both look to where He was standing . Hearing the tone he used , it sent chills up your spine .

Rico : Rico . You must be the bum ass that's abusing her ..

Jay : Yo - Who tf you calling bum ??!

Jay starts charging towards Rico , and Rico was doing the same . Not thinking , You rush in between both of them . Unfortunately , Jay rounds a Punch .. landing it on your face . As you fell to the ground , you could here Jay start yelling .

Jay : Y/n ! WHAT THE FUCK—

Before he could finish , Rico goes to WERK . He's hitting this dude left and right . Within seconds they're on the ground . You emerge off the ground trying to pull Rico off .

You : REEK STOP - DAMN IT I SAID STOPP!!

He takes two more licks before coming to a complete stop .

You : Go get in the ca—

Rico : NAH THAT PUSSY NIGGA WANNA HIT A FEMALE—

You : TYRIQUE GET YO ASS IN THAT CAR !! NOW !!!

Rico : .. Swear on me ... you one lucky mf .

As Rico walks to the Car , you get on the ground next to Jay . He was half way out . His face was Bloody , Nose bloody , Eyes black ... it led you to feel bad .

You : Now Jay .. You asked for this . Imma call you an ambulance .. but we're over . I can't keep getting mistreated by you . But I wish you the best .

With that being said , you call the medics .. and take your leave . The whole time you did so , Jay had this look . Like he couldn't believe you actually brought yourself to break him off . Maybe within your words , he came to realization how bad he really was treating you or maybe not .

| 2:35 am |

As you drove down the road , It was dead silent . Not even the music was playing . You couldn't stand it .

Rico : You should've let me wash his ass ..

You : Roc .. You can't just fight people out of nowhere—

Rico : It wasn't out of nowhere . He hit you !

You : Okay I understand , But I was the one who got in front of him ! It's not entirely his fault ..