- ɴᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ | ʙᴏɴᴜs -

- 4:01 pm | Currently on the run -

I booked out the door , jumping over bushes n shit - killing myself laughing . I couldn't make it to the car because then he would've got me fr . So I had to improvise and run to the lil Kitty park . Somehow .. I'm always running from Roc . Like what the hell lmao . But In just a matter of moments , I reached the park - quickly hiding in the slide . Now I didn't know if he was behind me or not - but I wasn't taking NO chances . And just when I wasn't sure .. I heard his voice in the distance .

Rico : Where you at girl ? I just wanna .. "talk" *huff*

Yeah I wasn't leaving this slide anytime soon . Anytime he wanna just "Talk" it ends up with me losing sleep .

Rico : Well I guess I gotta come for you then .

Like hell you is . He really thought I was finna come out by him saying -

Rico : Found you .

Run bitch

I laughed as I slid down from the top , crashing onto the small wood chips . I then hear Rico getting closer to me . Panicking - I got up and tried to run , but instead was grabbed by two long dark skin arms  .

Rico : ion know who you was trynna run from .

You : I was trynna run from you . But I guess thicc don't beat thin . *laugh*

Rico : You right about that shorty .

You : You know what ? We just ran around this whole damn neighborhood . We prolly look like some damn fools *laugh*

Rico : Mane forget these people ..

You : But we in they — WOA!

Mid sentence , he picks me up throwing me over his shoulder . As if running through the neighborhood wasn't enou-

*SMACKK*

You : OWW - TYRIQUE THAT HURTS !

Rico : A lot of things gon hurt here inna few . Just wait till we get back to the house ..

You : woah , hold on there buddy . You pranked me first . How am I the one In trouble ?? *raise eyebrow*

Rico : Cuz - you started something you had to finish .. but instead yo ass wanna run off thinking it's funny .

You : PFFFTTT — cuz it was ! *laugh*

Rico : keep that same energy .

You : haha .. wait ! Noooooo -

Rico : Yeahhhh *smirk*

*SMACKKK*

You : TYRIQUE !!

Rico : Y/n .