Quirks!

(A/N- I know I probably should have started with this but I wanted everyone to be able to make their own but here are some for your zodiac signs :)

Aries: Quick Mind

Description- Their quirk allows them to pick up on anything quickly, combat styles, mysteries, read books, and get stronger or bigger quickly. They can keep improving without limits

Drawback- They have to pace the things they choose to learn quickly because as more information comes in at quick paces they are at risk to forget other information which is why they need to write common things down often

Support items- Note book; to jot things down, Camera glasses; to wear daily in order to record their day to look back to when they forget something. 

Taurus: Snatch

Description- Their quirk lets them replicate anyone's quirk, the user must take a drop of the other person's blood transforming it into a marble that represents their quirk. The user can store it and when ready to use they have to bite down on the marble to use the quirk. 

Drawback- The larger the amount of blood the longer the user can use that quirk. The user can only use one marble once, if they need that quirk multiple times they would need to get a large amount of blood and make multiple marbles out of them to use on different occasions

Support Items- high tech bag; to hold all the quirks they collect. Tubes with syringes; to extract and collect the blood. High tech glasses; tell them what quirks they have and how many of them, let them know if they need more of a specific quirk and how much blood they need to make them. 

Gemini: 2nd chance 

Description- Their quirk allows them to go back in time up to 3 minutes. They can do anything at this time. They can also harness the power of time and convert it into power, allowing them to push themselves off of things and give very impact hits.

Drawback- They can't take a lot of things with them back in time. There is a limit to how any times they can go back, up to 5 times every day but doing it only twice is very heavy on them. The cool down time is about 20 minutes.

Support items- timer; to keep track of how much time the have after they go back in time.

Cancer: Mind reader

Description- The user can read minds and analyze what their thinking is in order to predict their next moves. This also goes for emotions, which makes them able to detect lies and the motives of criminals.

Drawback- The can't focus on one person, they are constantly hearing the thoughts and feeling the emotions of people around them, they can only 

Support items- helmet that allows them to focus on just one person and block out other peoples emotions and thoughts.

Leo: Lasers

Description- User can project lasers out of any part of their body, and can evolve what kind of laser they are depending on what the user eats or feels. They can make fire laser, light lasers, cool/ cold lasers, invisible lasers, or energy lasers.

Drawback- Users can't switch between lasers without a 5 minute cool down, cant keep the blast of lasers going for too long.

Support items- snack belt to change between lasers. 

Virgo: Stealth Target

Description- Quirk allows them to pick one target and becomes invisible just to them, it also allows enhances their physical ability while they use their quirk they can also make anyone invisible with them but only to that one target.

Drawback- The limit to how many people they can be invisible to is 1

Support items- none