Chapter 7(EDITED)

A sign of all the Zodiac signs glowed from under her feet,sparkles were touching her skin as the wind blew her hair up.After that,she fell slowly on the soft grass,her hair grew longer,her eyes were closed.I walked to her,she slowly woke up."Your spirits are quite loyal"I said,"master...!!!y-you saw that?"She asked,"yeah,everything"I said.

She faced away, "You better rest...again,I think you've had enough of magic for one day"I said. "I guess you're in right master"she said and stood up. I heard the sounds of splashing waves come from her. "tsk!Aquarius said i better get a boyfriend now"she laughed,I smiled. We entered the room.

She went to the room where she first went, "uhmm..master...is it okay if i visit Fairy Tail on Friday?"she asked politely."Sure.I'll assign body guards for you"I smiled and walked away.

"Body guards eh?" Rogue suddenly popped out of nowhere, "I only care of her safety"I glared, "Well you never cared that much of Yukino's safety before"He grinned. "Shut up"I said. "I volunteer to be a body guard"he said, "Fine.But never blab anything about me when you're with her"I said. "Yes master"he punched my shoulder then went away.

Hmph!Rogue Cheney, my twin dragon, always does anything just to make me fall in love. PSH!Nice try bro.

Lucy:

I sat down on my bed,in the thought if training.But I know how to control my powers now,I can use Unison Raid, Urano Metria,water magic, colors magic, also my celestial magic. "Sting seems to like you princess"Virgo said, "Shut up!"I said, "punishment?"she asked."You can summon us at anytime you want to talk to us too Mistress"Capricorn said. I smiled."Hey!i'm serious you need a boyfriend"Aquarius said .I laughed,"Easy for you to say cuz you've got Scorpio"I said," Yeah!"she laughed. I love my celestial spirits, and I'll do whatever it takes to protect them. I want to be responsible for me and them too.

Suddenly, Master Sting came into my head...how come he's so protective of me? Is there something I don't know? Or have I already known that I just can't remember?

After 4 days..Friday....

I showered, tied my hair up,I wore my skinny jeans,black leather boots,my white shirt and a jacket.I went out of my room,I saw Yukino. "Hello Lucy-chan!"she smiled, "Oh!Ohayou Yukino" I smiled back. "I'll escort you for breakfast"she smiled again, "Thanks"I replied. "So how's Sabertooth so far?" she asked, "Brilliant"I smiled. "Really?"she asked, "Yeah!The past days I had fun, I rested, I read books,and I got to know all of you better!"I said. "You know what...I think Master is in love with you"She said, "what?!"I said in shock remembering the time Mirajane said that she thinks Natsu likes me but I guess it wasn't true.(-_-) Not again...

"No!Its not possible!" I said, "Oh it is possible!I know him, he liked me before, but never really loved me. I can see through his eyes that he's searching for something but he just couldn't find it when he was with me. But when you came...his eyes always showed happiness."Yukino said. "But what happened to the both of you?"I asked,

"Well,it was a mess. I loved Rogue,he loved me too. And Master understood it,he set me free and now he's satisfied. Master showed his happiness the past few days,and you could notice his worries of you. Remember when we went on a mission together,I guess that was Wednesday,when we came back he checked your arms,legs,f ace, head cuz he was worried.We were all getting giggling attacks on that day"she laughed.

"Oh..."I laughed as well.Then we arrived at the breakfast table. Yukino is now my new partner,we had our first mission last Wednesday. She's also my new best friend.I remembered Levy and I. I sat beside Yukino and Sasha,we all ate breakfast. The whole place was filled with happiness and laughter. I couldn't help but stare at master who was laughing along as well. Its already 10:00am. " Hey,I better go now" I said standing up.

"Wait!" Master said, he whistled. Rufus,Rogue,Dilen,Lester,and Yukino stood up."They'll be gaurding you just in case those fairies attack you"Master said, "Arigatou gozaimasu"I said and bowed. "Keep her safe the whole lot of you "he said. " Of course!She's the mistress!"Lester smirked.ughh...."She's my best friend master!I'll take care of her"Yukino placed her arm around me.

"Off we go then" I said and we left.We received stares on the way to Fairy Tail.

(A/N:sorry but i gotta change it.I read it and i think its really..well boring so i hope this'll be a better one)

When we arrived,i saw Erza... "What're you doing here Heartifilia?"Erza hissed. "I just came to see Fairy Tail that's all"I said."tch!we don't need your visitation Heartifilia.We ain't weal as you are.We can take care of ourselves"Erza glared. Suddenly Lisanna,Gray,Natsu,and Juvia came out."Meet Fairy tail's strongest team"Erza grinned.

"I know Erza. No need to brag"I smiled. Lisanna scoffed"Don't act as if you're strong Lucy.We all know that you're only using your poor friends for protection". "Don't you DARE say that to a saber tooth you wicked fairy!"Yukino growled."and what is it to you bi**h?!"Lisanna laughed.

The fairy tail members laughed.