Chapter 19: The Goblet

"Metal Dragon's Roar!"

"Fists of the shadow dragon!

"Prison chains!"

"Light Sphere!"

"Water lock!"

We all attacked, it damaged the dragon a bit.We've been fighting for an hour already.

"This is annoying!!!" Gajeel roared, he climbed up the dragon and started eating its parts.

The dragon released light bombs ,I deflected them. Yanny kept on destroying the neck of the dragon.Rogue did the same at the back.Juvia wet the electrical chords of the dragon. I kept shooting at it.

When we've had enough...

"We better finish this" Juvia said,"I agree" Yanny hissed.

"Hey look!" Onii-san said."what?" We asked, he pointed a red button on the dragon's belly."what's that button for?"We asked.

"It said self-destruct" onii-san laughed a d pushed the button.The dragon exploded.

Our jaws dropped.

A self-destruct button??!???!!?!/?!?!!?/??!

WHAT THE--?!!?!?😲😲😲😲😲

Onii-san kept on laughing.

"Then if there's a button...why
..WHY DID WE WASTE OUTR ENERGY ON THAT STUPID FIGHT?!?!??!" we yelled.

"YAYKS!WHO PUT THAT BUTTON THERE?!?!SABERTOOTH HAS FOUND OUT!THEY WON!!!" The speaker shouted shocked.

"Whoever invented this dragon was dumb" Yanny said crossing arms.

"Haha haha!!!!!" The audience laughed.

'Tch!Who cares?I'm eating it!NOM NOM!"Gajeel started chewing the metal dragon."Hey not bad.Tell the owners i'm eating all their dragons!NYAHAHAHAHA!"Gajeel said.

Sting's P.O.V

WHAT THE HECK?!?!A SELF-DESTRUCT BUTTON?!?!!?!

tsss...Level 4 was useless.

"Haha that was hilarious!" Levy and Yukino laughed.Suddenly,I saw in the screen,Juvia fainted!

The ran out of the room.

"Spike!we need Sasha! Juvia suddenly fainted!" Lucy said.

I called Sasha and they brought her to the clinic.

I faced Fairy tail,Gray was staring back at Juvia's direction.Then he growled looking away.

"Hahaha!!!" Rogue laughed"I can't get over that button!". "Haha, well if you found out soon, maybe you would've been done within a minute." I said.

"We are terribly sorry about level 4.It seems like the inventor misplaced the self destruct buttons on the wrong invention.But still, Sabertooth won. Because of this, we will be adding level 6,it's a just for fun extension level to replace Level 4.Again, level 5 is at 12:00 midnight, also here in the stadium where we'll be needing 10 players, there will be players who will fight for doubles,so we need at least 3 pairs,and the remaining 4 will fight on their own"

Level 5...12:00 midnight.. They're gonna do it.

We planned for it.Its about time...

12:00 MIDNIGHT...

"Welcome everyone!Now we have level 5!"said the speaker."We're gonna--

Everything went black!Oh no...this must be it.

I can still see myself...

"Spike...I can feel a dark presence from that direction"Lucy suddenly appears by my side."We need disturb them so the Light would come back"She says.