Chapter 17

Lucy:
I pouted at the sound of his voice saying that he had to be on his own...

"I'm sorry..."I said."don't be.I was the one who left you..."Sting said."I know that."I said"but why didn't you tell me...that you were Spike?why didn't you come back for me?".

"I didn't tell you because when I found out you were already in Fairy tail...I knew were already happy.I didn't want to mess with that.I saw the way they cared for you during the GMG, they were there when I wasn't...And Natsu...I knew you loved him.So I didn't bother" Sting said.

"I suffered too you know...I lost my memory...I forgot of who you are...I forgot about my twin...I forgot who I truly am...what power I had...that's when Natsu and Fairy Tail came into my life.Yes I was happy...very happy...but there was something missing...I can't seem to remember it back then...but when I came here, I found what I've been missing.."I said.

"What was that?"He asked."my brother...and you..."I said.

"I really wish you told me before...that you were spike.I really missed you...the rascal I knew years ago"I laughed, so did he.

"I wish I did, I just didn't know how" he replied."Can I still be the spike I once was?".

"Yeah you can.But taller I must say" I giggled.I felt his arms wrap around me."thank you for giving me another chance to be with you.."He whispered.

I hugged him back,"I would have done it years ago if you told me"I said.

"Okay, let's bang the door before they decide to lock us in here for the rest of the year" He laughed."yeah" I laughed as well.

"OPEN UP ALREADY!!!"I shout."COME ON OR I'LL BLAST IT OPEN!!!"Sting yells.The door creaks open.

"Awww...done already?"Rufus sighs sadly."I thought mating season was supposed to last for a long time?"onii-san crossed his arms.

"Close the door give em more time!" Gajeel laughed."oh no ya don't!" sting and the boys were wrestling...okayyy...like kids.

"What happened there Lu-chan?"Levy grinned."nothing!we just talked"I said."oh really?"Yukino wiggles her eyebrows.Ugh!
"Lemme check if you're pregnant" Sasha starts checking me."what the--?!?!"I yell a bit.The girls laugh at me.
"Too bad.She's not.But by the marks on her tummy she'll give birth to twins if she's pregnant"Sasha sad.

"Nice!"Levy grinned.Ughhjj-_-

Please stop it.I'm only 23 years old and I have no intention of having babies.

" ohmygosh Lu-chan!I can't wait for you and master to have twins!KYAAA!and I'm gonna spoil em!" Levy and Yukino shriek.Sheesh!

"Shuttup you two.Yukino's gonna marry onii-san first before I would marry anyone okay?!So don't rush me.And Levy-chan,you and Gajeel are gonna get married too!" I grin.Sasha checks the tummies of Yukino and Levy.

"Well by the marks,Yukino will give birth to a girl,Levy is gonna have twins as well!I'm so excited!" Sasha smiles.Yuki and Levy sweat drop as I laugh.

"WHAT?!TWINS?!Does that mean we might get 2 Mini-Levys or 2 Gajeel Juniors?!Or both?!" Gajeel said in shock. "Yes!" Sasha replied. "AHAHAHA!That's the greatrest thing I've ever heard!" Gajeel laughs, my jaw drops,Levy twists Gajeel's ear."I'm not pregnant stupid!" She growled.

"NOT YET!" Gajeel smiled.

"Oooohh!!!He wants to have babies!"Yuki teases.Levy blushes hard as all of us laugh.

All of us ate dinner and talked, then we went to our rooms and rested cu we were tired.Truth or Dare was cancelled for now thank goodness.

Now...I'm glad that I've talked to Spike about us...and I hope we regain what we've lost before...