Chapter 12

I felt my neck tingling again. I guess this is what Master Makarov was saying.

I tapped on Rogue's shoulder. "Yes?" he raised an eyebrow. "Can I talk to you?" I asked.The tingling felt stronger. "sure" we went to a corner. I rubbed my neck.

"what do you want to talk about?" he asks."Its just that...uhmm...I wanted to ask if you ever had the scales?or felt the tingling?" I asked.

He froze for a bit. "the truth is...yeah. But not on my neck.My back. I felt it whenever I was near Yukino. My scales are white even if I have shadow magic." he says"I have light magic too.But I never used it since its too dangerous.For you, way beyond dangerous believe me".

"how do you know?" I ask. "I'm your brother!" he says. "also, I just noticed that you were rubbing your neck a while ago."

"I felt the tingling on my neck" I say. "lemme see" he says and he checks my neck. His eyes grow larger. "the scales are beginning to reveal" Onii-san says.

"will the tingling stop?" I ask, "It won't. That will be your only clue when your mate is near" Onii-san tells me"but don't worry.You'll get used to it. I know I am".

"I hope I get used.Anyway, arigatou onii-san" I smile. He smiles back as we both get out of the corner.

"Mistress, you have visitors" Dilen approaches me."who?" I ask"and PLEASE don't call me mistress. I go to the front door. I see Levy and Gajeel. "Levy!Gajeel!" I gasp. They look so beat up.

"Levy-chan!" I run to her and her body drops on mine. "SASHA!!!" I shout. "What happened Gajeel?" I ask, Rogue and Sting arrive. "we were beaten by Fairy Tail." he groans.

"Mistress!Lets take em to the infirmary" Sasha arrives. "ughh...will you please stop it with the mistress"I hiss.

We take em to the infirmary. What's happened to Fairy Tail?

"Sasha make sure they're well tended" Sting orders. "yes master" Sasha says. "Thank you Lucy...I'm sorry to bring our weak bodies here in such a strong guild" Gajeel says.
"don't say that! You and Levy are strong.But they tortured you.Am i right?" I say. He nods,"yes.When you left. We followed you but Erza pulled us and team Natsu and the rest beat us for quitting Fairy Tail and for following you".

"poor Levy, they overdid her. Wendy wanted to cure her but they pushed her away. Happy, Wendy, Romeo,Carla and Lily are stuck in that awful place" Gajeel says. "what's happened to your guild?Why are they being so brutal to your guildmates?" Stibg asks.

"Levy will answer that"Gajeel says as he faces her. I held my bestfriend's hand and cried."I'm sorry for not being there..."I nuttered. I felt a hand touch my shoulder.Drat...tingling...

"don't worry..." he says.

All of a sudden, my heart rose, I felt buttetflies in my tummy. Ugh!Stop!!!

after 2 hours...

Levy finally woke up and Gajeel is still asleep. "Lu-chan.."she smiles. "How are you?" I ask, "much better.Thanks" she says. "tell that to Master Sting and Sasha" I giggle.

"Lu the guilf is awful! They beat up anyone who's weak, they laugh at them even. Its no longer the fairy tail I used to know"She cries. I hug her. "Ssshh...." I calm her.She hugs me.

"Lu, a small thing I know why this is happening is because they want to be so powerful and I found an ancient goblet hidden behind the bar.The goblet is fill with dark and evil souls that give power to a guild. But Master doesn't know,nor is he affected. But if the guild member continue on keeping the goblet the whole guild will be filled with evil, even master Makarov will" Levy says.

"What could we do?" I ask. "I don't know.We need to research." She says. "You're not gonna be alone on that" Sting comes in.

"Master!" Levy bows."no need for that" Sting says. "you heard?' I ask."err...sorry to say but yes" he nods.

"for now, I want for Levy and Gajeel to rest. Don't pressure yourselves." Sting says."Oh...also
...uhmm...I want to join this guild" Levy says."Me too" Gajeel groans.

"GAJEEL!" Levy suddenly jumps out of her bed and hugs Gajeel."hey watch it Shrimp" he says. "shut up...I'm being worried" Levy says.

*Tack!*

"GAH!" my chair snapped and I get out balanced. >_

"whoah" Sting catches me."watch it" he says. TINGLIIIING IS GETTING STRONGEEEEERRR!!!

He suddenly stares at me not letting go. Oh please no, no ,no ,no....Not those eyes!Please not those eyes!>\\\

*Kettle boils!*

*Tornado's comming!*

*Volcano erupts!*

"ahem!!!" Levy coughs."oh...Sorry." Sting lets go off me. "hey uh Gajeel?" Levy says."what Shrimp?" he asks,"reminds me to get a video camera" Levy says"I've got a Blonde Couple movie to make" she grins.Oooohh please no!>\\\

"erm...Yukino!new members!Get the stamp" Sting orders.Yukino comes in a while. Levy and Gajeel are now officially Sabertooth members.

"Hey, in celebration of welcome to the new members, lets have a party!" Onii-san says.The members scream in glee."if it pleases Master" Rogue says."fine" Sting says.

(A/N: I'm sorry if the chap was a bit...er...boring...well for me.But thanks for reading!^^
I hope you liked this chap.
Please Comment and Vote.

Arigatou Gozaimasu^_^)